What's the most epic thread you've ever read on the MISC?

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
I remember the old 2007-2011 misc, this guy and his friends planned on driving past the AREA 51 gate. Everyone thought he was joking but he actually made a video of them getting chased by those trucker dudes.

Then all of a sudden he stopped posting.
The next day i check the thread and some guy posted a link of a news site with the guy's face on the cover saying that he was trying to break in the facility :russ:.

Thread was about 60 pages long before it got deleted.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yeah I remember when the Banderas gif stated going everywhere people said it originated from misc...I'm like the fukk is that shyt

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
But as far as the OP...I don't think this was in The Misc but the pure fukkery of that one bulk thread had me :dead: The dude blew up from being shredded to 300 pounds at like 5'9 and then cut to a flabby mess with a bunch of loose skin. :heh:

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
People haven't at least HEARD of the bodybuilding forums? I don't even post there and I know it's one of the biggest forums on the net.

Last edited:
Daps
I wonder how the off-topic section of a bodybuilding forum got to be the most popular forum on the web:ohhh:

I used to mildly post on bb.com but with an actual purpose when I first got into lifting.

The misc was always some :huhldup: land full of trolls that don't even lift. This was about 2007, SOHH JBO had nothing on misc. it was like hell brehs nothing but demonic activity and wolves in that forum:bryan:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
That forum is pretty well known around the net. The one where the guy has the ugly Asian girlfriend who wants to be a model was fukking hilarious.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont go on there but a lot of other sites bite their forums :manny:

theres a lot of internet memes and shyt that originate from that bytch, same with *****, but ***** is fukkin weird and evil.

i remember one thread where all these fukkboys arranged meet ups with guys from their locations and to fight/beat the shyt out of each other. shyt was world wide too, wiggers in australia brawling and shyt :heh: