what's the most annoying way a female tried to get your attention?

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps
I was playing some music out in public (musician breh) and this unshaply mexican lady stands about twenty feet from me. just standing there. I immediately know she wants my attention. I ignore her and continue to be musician breh. After about five minutes of her just standing there and wasting her life, she literally starts to stomp her feet loudly with her knee high boots. Like an actual child and with her arms folded :dahell:
I keep ignoring her and try not to let her distract musician breh, but she KEEPS doing it louder and louder :snoop:.
She eventually leaves, but that is just about the worst way to get my attention :hhh:.
She looked like a kid that didn't get her way. Imagine how immature she must've been with other scenarios if that's how she is

Edit- fukk, wrong subforum. Please delete.

Last edited:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I was playing some music out in public (musician breh) and this unshaply mexican lady stands about twenty feet from me. just standing there. I immediately know she wants my attention. I ignore her and continue to be musician breh. After about five minutes of her just standing there and wasting her life, she literally starts to stomp her feet loudly with her knee high boots. Like an actual child and with her arms folded :dahell:
I keep ignoring her and try not to let her distract musician breh, but she KEEPS doing it louder and louder :snoop:.
She eventually leaves, but that is just about the worst way to get my attention :hhh:.
She looked like a kid that didn't get her way. Imagine how immature she must've been with other scenarios if that's how she is

What was her rotten tomato score?:ohhh: