Whats the more Pusssier city: ATL or DC?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
ATL let miami nikkas come and take over they streets and had ATL nikkas livin in fear to walk on they own street :lupe:

DC had NY nikkas take over they city and run they corners :deadmanny:

:scusthov:

LordTaskForce

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
They both have about the same amount if drag queens so I'd call it a toss up

Sent from my Gucci Belt via Tapatalk

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
ATL let miami nikkas come and take over they streets and had ATL nikkas livin in fear to walk on they own street :lupe:

DC had NY nikkas take over they city and run they corners :deadmanny:

:scusthov:

Go to DC and say some stupid sh*t like this and you will die. DC had the highest crime rates for years. Crazy sh*t like 1/3 of the black community had been to jail. And to the claim that nikkas was runnin' corners when Rayful Edmonds was around,...:mjpls: :heh:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Glad that the young nikkas (most of them) are not on that city/ regional bum shyt anymore.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Go to DC and say some stupid sh*t like this and you will die. DC had the highest crime rates for years. Crazy sh*t like 1/3 of the black community had been to jail. And to the claim that nikkas was runnin' corners when Rayful Edmonds was around,...:mjpls: :heh:

I watched a documentary about him like 5 years ago or so when my uncle mentioned him.

But yeah, if you come out here, you would see dudes and girls ugly as sin who look like they threw home training in the bushes.

Personally though, I think the whole my city is harder than your city is dumb as shyt since everyone knows most major cities have a lot of awful people. But I will still laugh at anyone from Canada who says they're hard.

"I'm from Toronto" :heh:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly

He doesn't even know what he's talking about. Let him live. Rayful Edmonds had a $300 million empire. And he was only 23, 24 at the time. Let that sink in. Alpo came in a few years later....and only reason he aint get murdered was because he employed the most sadistic nikka in the District.

Now....what about all the nikkas that set up shop in New York?

Frank Lucas was making $50 million a year in Harlem. He was born in North Carolina.

Frank Matthews moved to New York and made so much money, he still had $15-20 million in get away money when shyt hit the fan. 40 years later and the cops still can't find him :wow: He was born in North Carolina too.

Explain that NY nikkas...

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
nikkas is spooked to make noise in DC..that Lincoln statue be looking down on nikkas like, "don't make a godamn move or I'm getting out this ivory chair and whooping you"

nikkas spooked that obamas secret service might come down there and kick in them nikka's teeth