What's the math on dudes like Sam Jackson & Bruce Willis making B movies?

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Like both dudes, especially in Sam's case, are still in A-list demand.

I'm not talking about taking a chance on a low budget art flick, but these certified b flicks these dudes stay poppin up in.

I see Bruce Willis name attached to all types of straight to DVD flicks like wtf:mjlol:

Sam stay appearing in off brand shyt also. I figured with Sam, he's just a workaholic and fears sitting still for any amount of time.

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
I heard Sam jack is in everything to make up for lost time when he was doing dope

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Like both dudes, especially in Sam's case, are still in A-list demand.

I'm not talking about taking a chance on a low budget art flick, but these certified b flicks these dudes stay poppin up in.

I see Bruce Willis name attached to all types of straight to DVD flicks like wtf:mjlol:

Sam stay appearing in off brand shyt also. I figured with Sam, he's just a workaholic and fears sitting still for any amount of time.

You seen that movie on Netflix with John Cusack (another Certified B Flick star) called Cell!:lolbron:

Where cell signals turn people into zombies and Him, Sam and a few others are like the last of civilization trynna survive!

Yea Sam got that effect..... I watched that movie off the strength of seeing him on the poster/show art:russ:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Don't know about Sam Jackson

But there's been many stories of Bruce Willis being very difficult to work with plus his last couple of movies he headlined in theaters were flops

Be a 50yr of old man and have your wife leave you to get with a kid more half your age with a full head of hair and the age of your kids and have him be breaking your ex's back on a nightly basis in your old bed, walking around your old house shirtless eating almonds, and see how cheerful you are at work brehs

:lolbron:

Martha

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Watched a ovie on next flicks with B Willis and was thiking the same thing. What happened to this guy? Making trash flicks on netflix now. And he doesnt have the nick cage excuse

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Neither are A list anymore, friend. :mjlol:

Breh, Sam could sit back and collect marvel money. He also could sit back and wait for high quality roles. Not saying he's a leading man, but he's still A-List. Bruce I'm sure could be more selective and still get some roles in big studio productions. Neither of these dudes need to be doing low budget straight to DVD flicks though, on some Steven Segal shyt.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
A check is a check.

The films probably only have a 2-3 million dollar budget...the studios are probably betting on a big name to help it make bank. Think if it costs 2.5 milly to make, but it makes 5 million on Blu-ray and streaming sales, that's good money.

Meanwhile Willis is probably getting a third of that budget and only has to put in work for 5-10 days.

It's a win-win.