What's the Locker Room's verdict on the WEARENOTTRAYVONMARTIN tumblr?

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://wearenottrayvonmartin.tumblr.com/

have briefly scanned it but is this full blown transparent white guilt on display (attention whoring) or a manifestation of sincere collective disdain towards the verdict?

this don't bring trayvon back to his parents but I dunno...i think its an ok gesture :yeshrug:

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
contrary to how many coli brehs feel about white people after the verdict . there are still good ones out there.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I'm more surprised at how many people over the age of 40 are on tumblr.

But I just saw this a few minutes ago, don't know if it's on there or not:

tumblr_mpyhmg9xTf1qzhsq6o1_500.png

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to my knowledge, nothing anyone does will. lol just a useless thing to throw in......

Fair enough. But I said that to remind people that in the grand scheme of things, this basically means fukk all imo, which lends back to the first question I asked in my op

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Tumblr is a giant sea of social justice, with blogs/post/photos from the majority liberal white user base condemning all forms of injustice and shytting on white folks all the time.

nothing out of the ordinary for tumblr.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
"I agree with Roger Wolsey, who wrote, “I dream of a world where George Zimmerman offered Trayvon Martin a ride home so he didn’t have to walk in the rain."

:wow:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
http://wearenottrayvonmartin.tumblr.com/

have briefly scanned it but is this full blown transparent white guilt on display (attention whoring) or a manifestation of sincere collective disdain towards the verdict?

this don't bring trayvon back to his parents but I dunno...i think its an ok gesture :yeshrug:
clearly there is a racial divide, or an attempt to racial divide themselves soley by race...and the guilty, is evident, but really cant we all just get along?