Whats the earliest in the day you have called/text a chick you just gots number

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
number when I make that first text/phone call after getting a new chick's number I usually hit them up in the early evening like around 5-6pm, but I think for this chick who's number I got yesterday, Im going to hit her up in like 30 minutes, so if I can set something up for tomorrow evening

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's best to not call.

oh I know, im going to text her, the last 3 chicks Ive gots number I called and none of them answered but text me later, 2 of them i still see time to time, im actually meeting up with one of them tonight to watch the game.

but this thread isnt about the texting calling first debate

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
i guess it depends on the type of person you are. from the limited information i have you seem very eager to see where you stand with someone early on. maybe that's just what makes you feel comfortable. imo you're just a little too calculated and you might be putting too much thought into a simple action. if you want to know her then call or text her when you have something good to say that she doesn't hear everyday. girls hear the same shyt all the time.

most nikkas texts get this :mjpls:

while you think you're :myman:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i guess it depends on the type of person you are. from the limited information i have you seem very eager to see where you stand with someone early on. maybe that's just what makes you feel comfortable. imo you're just a little too calculated and you might be putting too much thought into a simple action. if you want to know her then call or text her when you have something good to say that she doesn't hear everyday. girls hear the same shyt all the time.

most nikkas texts get this :mjpls:

while you think you're :myman:

you are way off base but hey everyone has a right to their opinion

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I never text em or call em the same damn day that shyt makes u look thirsty except when she tells u too is the only time u should and its for a reason too when she tells u that :ahh:

so what I do is wait a day before I have contact with them majority of time doing that they end up calling or texting me. if they don't I will text them like I said waiting a day and if not response by a certain time.

I AINT GOT NO WORRIES is what I feel and ON TOO THE NEXT ONE is what I do

very simple she feeling u she will let it be known thru her actions

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never text em or call em the same damn day that shyt makes u look thirsty except when she tells u too is the only time u should and its for a reason too when she tells u that :ahh:

so what I do is wait a day before I have contact with them majority of time doing that they end up calling or texting me. if they don't I will text them like I said waiting a day and if not response by a certain time.

I AINT GOT NO WORRIES is what I feel and ON TOO THE NEXT ONE is what I do

very simple she feeling u she will let it be known thru her actions

yep I live by that creed as well, its saved me a lot of time. If I get your number I hit her up the next day. If I call and she doesnt either text or call me back within 24 hrs, im done with her. If she does respond then we take it from there, but there first hint of flakiness, I bounce

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
yep I live by that creed as well, its saved me a lot of time. If I get your number I hit her up the next day. If I call and she doesnt either text or call me back within 24 hrs, im done with her. If she does respond then we take it from there, but there first hint of flakiness, I bounce

ya I aint got time too be dealing with that bs and games she wanna holler she will make it known otherwise another female can holler at your boy

she start playing them games and I know put her on that golden is silence treatment then she over here be like I miss u why don't u wanna talk too me anymore kinda tip
while im on the phone like :mjpls: thinking u playing games this aint high school im a grown ass man go play games with them kids or simps I aint bout that life

and cuz u aint giving her that attention she gonna want u even more :snoop:
then some females wonder y some dudes end up with that hit and run tactic on them cuz they playing games so that dude hits and bounces and never talks too them again (not saying its right but at the same time its a double standard cant be playing games with people and then get butthurt cuz u gave it up and he don't talk too u no more)

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I text and call the second I get her number. I'm right there in front of em like "why your phone say it's disconnected :birdman:"

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
yall nikkas an ur strategies :russ:

if you have a chance it doesnt matter when u text her, think about it why would a girl b like "oh this nikka texted me the next day he a scrub":what:

actually i could see that going down :hamster: