Whats The Deal With Being Banned W/o Warning ?

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
I got banned for making a thread last week, it wasn't a troll thread. I come back to see numerous people itt saying that I wasn't wrong or I was making a solid point. ATM you could of easily said Wade was the best player playing in the eastern conference.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
I just want to know how the mods operate so I can be more aware
I'm not a mod but I believe you were banned as part of a crackdown on shytty posting. You didn't win tsc's WOAT of the year so think of this as their way of acknowledging all the work you've been putting in.

Last edited:

TOP LAD

Daps
Reppin
LORDE

TOP LAD

Daps
Reppin
LORDE
See this is the terrible posting that got you banned. A shirtless man had nothing to do with your point in your thread. Nothing homophobic about that. :camby:

You don't even know the context. It's well known i'm a Heat Stan and I was simply stating something that could possibly be true at the same time bragging.

>showing biceps

how can you just ban someone w/o explanation/ warning and you don't know context of thread? do you even watch basketball?

cook

Banned
Daps
You don't even know the context. It's well known i'm a Heat Stan and I was simply stating something that could possibly be true at the same time bragging.

>showing biceps

how can you just ban someone w/o explanation/ warning and you don't know context of thread? do you even watch basketball?

You got an explanation. The thread was so shytty we had to remove your dumb ass from the board before you infected any other areas with your bullshyt. See, your pretty much renowned on the coli as being on the bottom level of posters, you bring basically nothing to the forum and in this case you were bringing the forum down as a whole. Even your fellow heat stans didn't cape for you that hard because they recognized that the thread was shyt. When you factor in that you've been banned under other accounts before this shouldn't be such a shock to you that you'd come in here spewing your bullshyt about a quick ban. In reality what you should be doing is realizing that your at the end of the line on here and instead of drawing attention to yourself you should be laying low and trying to redeem yourself by making quality posts and threads. Your not doing that so it let's me know youre an idiot and someone we should keep an eye on. Now kindly get the fukk outta here and stop pestering me.

TOP LAD

Daps
Reppin
LORDE
You got an explanation. The thread was so shytty we had to remove your dumb ass from the board before you infected any other areas with your bullshyt. See, your pretty much renowned on the coli as being on the bottom level of posters, you bring basically nothing to the forum and in this case you were bringing the forum down as a whole. Even your fellow heat stans didn't cape for you that hard because they recognized that the thread was shyt. When you factor in that you've been banned under other accounts before this shouldn't be such a shock to you that you'd come in here spewing your bullshyt about a quick ban. In reality what you should be doing is realizing that your at the end of the line on here and instead of drawing attention to yourself you should be laying low and trying to redeem yourself by making quality posts and threads. Your not doing that so it let's me know youre an idiot and someone we should keep an eye on. Now kindly get the fukk outta here and stop pestering me.

"at the end of the line" ?

You literally banned me for saying D Wade was the best player in the East with LeBron out. How does that warrant a ban? what's stopping me from making my case as the thread goes on? NOTHING. Look at my posts, i'm always debating with dudes in that section. Getting banned because SOME people (including yourself) don't like a thread shouldn't be ban-worthy, i'm not on here offending anybody and nobody is forcing anybody to click on thread in a section that holds like 30-40 thread on 1st page. You wanted to be super cool because it was Jan. 1st, justifying the ban because there was no substance in my OP when it's a discussion thread. I make quality posts all the time and I get a lot of daps.

He's right though :mjpls:
Then what was the ban for? :dwillhuh:
He could've supported the argument with some stats & facts here & there but you didn't have to do him like that :sadheats:
23.2 PPG and shooting 50%....Only Bron and Melo ahead of him as far as scoring goes in the East. :dwillhuh:
Melo averages 23.9 PPG but is only shooting 45%:patrice:
May I ask why this is such a terrible argument? :stopitslime:
Wait why was he banned? When u think about it, he may be right... Wade is 5th in league in scoring
As far as the specific topic goes, are we sure he's not right? :patrice:

You said to make a point with my thread and that's what I did, so in reality you yourself sound like an idiot that wanted to be try hard on new years

cook

Banned
Daps
"at the end of the line" ?

You literally banned me for saying D Wade was the best player in the East with LeBron out. How does that warrant a ban? what's stopping me from making my case as the thread goes on? NOTHING. Look at my posts, i'm always debating with dudes in that section. Getting banned because SOME people (including yourself) don't like a thread shouldn't be ban-worthy, i'm not on here offending anybody and nobody is forcing anybody to click on thread in a section that holds like 30-40 thread on 1st page. You wanted to be super cool because it was Jan. 1st, justifying the ban because there was no substance in my OP when it's a discussion thread. I make quality posts all the time and I get a lot of daps.

You said to make a point with my thread and that's what I did, so in reality you yourself sound like an idiot that wanted to be try hard on new years
full