Whats the craziest thing you've done while under the influence?

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I'm sure everyone has a story but what is something you've done that made you rethink gettin fukked up?

I've had moments where ppl told me I did some wild shyt while under the influence. Anyone got a scared straight story?

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
i got drunk once and went up on a ledge on the top of the building we were getting fukked up on, on some uncle jesse shet and ran along this like one foot wide ledge... my friends were buggin but i knew i wouldnt fall.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Twice with cars and alcohol.

I tore up the under carriage of my 67 2-door Chevy Impala because I was stupid drunk and I did a Dukes of Hazard turn jumping over something(still don't know what it was I hit). It was a Sunday night and no cops were on the interstate so I drove my car home as fast as it would go(20mph). I had to sell it because it never worked right after that.

Almost got a DUI because I let someone who I thought was less drunk than me drive my car, but he got reckless on a 2 lane country road with ditches on both sides(while it was raining). He ran my 2000 Buick custom(that I was making payments on)into a ditch and then fled the scene. I fled the scene to but some CAC called the police on me, so I had to talk my way out of it while a CAC pig was f**king with me. After that incident, I slowed down my drinking(25 years old)and now I have completely given up drinking(gave it up about 2 years ago).

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
I was at my boys house and wanted to go home but nobody wanted to give me a ride, so I took his grandmas keys and drove her van to my house and passed out:sadcam:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Ran down the apartments hallway jumped over a chair did a front flip in the air cleared the bed back landed into the wall i was stuck in the wall for maybe 2-3 seconds until gravity hit me...told the office my tv fell through the wall

didn't have to pay for damages

ps I was dared

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Put a gummy worm in my butt.....

:whoa: hey, hey, hey, i was under thee influence, that is what this thread is about......:guilty: right??

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Put a gummy worm in my butt.....

:whoa: hey, hey, hey, i was under thee influence, that is what this thread is about......:guilty: right??

TEe4lmQ.gif

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Rode my bike 100mph down the highway without a helmet and a bytch on the back after drinking tequila all night. fukking dumb.

I didn't die though :win:

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
I got wild drunk stories for days, from strippin at bachelorette party and damn near havin a showdown wit the groom and his boys, to orgies in Hong Kong, but I'd have to say the craziest experience I had (and I say this only because to this day the shyt still amazes me) was back when I used to go stupid hard on the bottle, was gettin drunk at the club one night and waking up in a strange living room havin no idea where I was and callin my girl and tellin her to bring my gun because I drunkingly assumed whoever's house I was at robbed me and I was gonna settle the score, long ass story but :snoop: I was wild as a youngin, damn near gave my girl a heart attack

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I was smashin this one yella thick broad raw and while I was I was like "Dont worry we'll get an abortion" :snoop:

I dont remember but it sounds like some dumb shyt I would've said. When she told me how I acted I could only imagine how much that would've been a turn off :wow: