What's the coli's verdict on A Good Day To Die Hard?

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I never seen this piffetry, been meaning to watch but havent heard much buzz. Sounds like a must watch

Daps
eh it was a fun mindless action move, ridiculous but :ehh:

that highway scene was :russ:

That shyt was crazy.

Then them nikkas just walked in to Chernobyl with T-shirts on, like fukk it. :heh:

It was entertaining....the ridiculousness didn't bother me it just amazed me how little fukks were given towards making the movie believable. Been a while since I've seen a movie give no fukks like that.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Not die hard standards but hella enjoyable and over the top so I can look pass it
One after that doesn’t exist :hhh:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
It was okay...

Edit: I mistook this for live free or die hard. Yeah I never saw this one on account of all the negative reviews. I'll probably wind up liking it, I Sometimes wind up liking the worst entries in movie franchises (jason goes to hell and jason takes manhattan)

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
not only is this movie :trash: but in 2022 bruce willis has done another movie on HULU called "a good day to die"

I mean this movie is pure trash despite bruce willis, leon (above the rim), kevin dillon (entourage) and frank grillo being in it.

HULU really sent me off suggesting this unwatchable bullshyt.

bruce willis family ain't shyt letting him do this bullshyt against his will :pacspit:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
not only is this movie :trash: but in 2022 bruce willis has done another movie on HULU called "a good day to die"

I mean this movie is pure trash despite bruce willis, leon (above the rim), kevin dillon (entourage) and frank grillo being in it.

HULU really sent me off suggesting this unwatchable bullshyt.

bruce willis family ain't shyt letting him do this bullshyt against his will :pacspit:

YOU MUST BE INSANE.

DIE HARD 4 WAS fukkING FIRE.

:devil:
:evil:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

YOU MUST BE INSANE.

DIE HARD 4 WAS fukkING FIRE.

:devil:
:evil:

I'm not talking about die hard 4. that shyt was :fire:. die hard 5 was :trash: tho

I'm also referring to the new :trash: movie hulu has on their home screen they tried to trick me into watching

IAk64Ze.jpg

Last edited:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I'm not talking about die hard 4. that shyt was :fire:. die hard 5 was :trash: tho

I'm also referring to the new :trash: movie hulu has on their home screen they tried to trick me into watching

IAk64Ze.jpg
There's no way somebody cast Johnny Drama in a serious role. :dead: