What's the black contingency plan for the next four years?

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
I hear a lot of people talking about getting guns and stocking up on food. A breh of mine is finally getting his passport. But that ain't enough...​

Daps
Reppin
Prince Georges County
Really there is no giant plan, I would say just be more aware. Honestly I've noticed that nothing is different from before.

I personally am continuing to minimise expenses and rework my savings, serve my last year's in the AF before I separate, up contributions to certain groups and grow my knowledge.

The knowledge growing I would seriously say is needed, far beyond just knowing though, gotta apply what you know to your life.

We can't just get by anymore with the majority of our race being satisfied with some of the aspects of how we live.

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
whats the meaning of this thread? so if hillary would have won black people would have just kept on going on like its all good?

whats was the contingency plan if hillary would have won?

There should be one no matter who's in office. But Obama put us to sleep and Hillary would've kept us in slumber and conversations that should've been had if she was elected wouldn't of been discussed. Trump woke up a lot people, scratch that made people anxious and fretful. The meaning of the thread is exactly what I wrote.

timeless

All Star
Daps
Start changing self then spread that love outward. We will never change with unhealed wounds.

Daps
Depends on what our end goal is...
The things we want to manifest for our community needs to last past just our immediate generation.
Its seems we need a vision for where we want to be , and then identify the weaknesses and barriers that are going to prevent us from getting there. The plan will plan itself once we have a vision and can then identify what is hindering us.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
whats the meaning of this thread? so if hillary would have won black people would have just kept on going on like its all good?

whats was the contingency plan if hillary would have won?
That's exactly what would have happened. Hillary was what I call the Nyquil candidate, same way as Obama was.