What's the big deal about having money?

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
When I was 14 I ran away from home, broke than a mug..all I had was a back pack full of clothes..I went down to the piers and stowawayed on a barge headed for china..I stayed in the broom closet for 2 days till a crew man spotted me..to earn my keep I helped cook by chopping vegetable and washing dishes..when the barge landed in china I stole a moped and rode to shanghai..I broke into BMWs and benzes and stole phones..I traded the phones for food at the grocery store..when I had enough provisions I bought a horse and a map and a tent and rode into the Himalayas..halfway thru I stopped at a Buddhist temple and spent 2 months there waiting for the ice to melt..then I rode into India..in Bombay which is now Mumbai..I hustled opium for a year..had alot of fun out there..when I made enough rupees I bought a plane ticket to Afghanistan..in Afghanistan I worked on a TV set as a errand boy for a few months..I also got caught for stealing a gold ring off a street vendor and I was sent to jail for 6 weeks..when I was released I hitch hiked thru many countries till I got to turkey..in turkey I ran with the Turkish mafia doing extorting..I felt bad doing that so after 2 months I left..I made enough money doing that to buy a plane ticket back to the states..

So what's the big deal about money?

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
When I was 14 I ran away from home, broke than a mug..all I had was a back pack full of clothes..I went down to the piers and stowawayed on a barge headed for china..I stayed in the broom closet for 2 days till a crew man spotted me..to earn my keep I helped cook by chopping vegetable and washing dishes..when the barge landed in china I stole a moped and rode to shanghai..I broke into BMWs and benzes and stole phones..I traded the phones for food at the grocery store..when I had enough provisions I bought a horse and a map and a tent and rode into the Himalayas..halfway thru I stopped at a Buddhist temple and spent 2 months there waiting for the ice to melt..then I rode into India..in Bombay which is now Mumbai..I hustled opium for a year..had alot of fun out there..when I made enough rupees I bought a plane ticket to Afghanistan..in Afghanistan I worked on a TV set as a errand boy for a few months..I also got caught for stealing a gold ring off a street vendor and I was sent to jail for 6 weeks..when I was released I hitch hiked thru many countries till I got to turkey..in turkey I ran with the Turkish mafia doing extorting..I felt bad doing that so after 2 months I left..I made enough money doing that to buy a plane ticket back to the states..

nikka, you're over 30. If you're still asking dumb ass questions like this at your age then your future is fukked :patrice:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps

Do you expect me to believe that?

Nonetheless, you traveling the world would be a lot more enjoyable if you had money to afford you all the pleasures you've experienced through ways of thievery and bull shyt jobs.

Money is power. And I crave power. That is why money is a big deal for me.

semtex

:)
Daps
Tldr.

Sams club gets me so excited BREHS I just wanna go outside and run around idk

Daps
1345081527423.jpg

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
This bytch is like the Roger Smith of the coli. Except Roger is actually funny.