What's The Best Wrestling Event of 2021?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
As this year is almost ending, there's been a lot of wrestling events came and went, while there's one that will stand the test of time. The question is which wrestling event that was special to you?

Here's mine:

yj8ug6z.jpg

CFF-060621.jpg

All Out was the top contender for me, but this event...wow. It was everything I love about puro. They had every promotion from DDT to TJPW showcasing talent throughout the entire show. Title matches that had no half stepping, along with fukkery that hit the soul.

This event felt like a celebration despite the shortcomings of Covid, as wrestling is in a tight place but the spirit will never die.

InterestedNow

Rookie
Daps
As this year is almost ending, there's been a lot of wrestling events came and went, while there's one that will stand the test of time. The question is which wrestling event that was special to you?

Here's mine:

yj8ug6z.jpg

I don't watch NOAH, but I do watch TJPW every so often. I'll have to look more into this event, even though Miyu looks fat on the poster, and I'm not a big fan of the other girl on the poster.

Walter vs Ilya 2 was great!!! Was that at SummerSlam?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I don't watch NOAH, but I do watch TJPW every so often. I'll have to look more into this event, even though Miyu looks fat on the poster, and I'm not a big fan of the other girl on the poster.

Walter vs Ilya 2 was great!!! Was that at SummerSlam?

You should peep Wrestle Princess II then :wow:. That CyberAgent money brought life into the promotion where the event looked Wrestle Kingdom quality.

Miyu/Itoh tore that bytch to shreds:banderas: