Whats The Best Way To Stream Movies To Your Wii From Your PC??

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I have a Wii I mainly use for NetFlix and I can easily stream from my PC to my PS3 but how is this done on the Wii? Will I need to hack into it? I read there are apps and other services I can use by I want to check with the wise one's of the Arcadium first....please drop your knowledge......

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
..please drop your knowledge......

Good Morning p*ssy.

:mjlit:

Oh now dont act like u weren't expecting to see this notification. You knew as soon as u logged on you'd see that alert with my username attached to it. Its been programmed in your head that everyday when you log onto the coli u are reminded of our appointment in August.

“All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near.”
- Sun Tzu, The Art of War

I took a chapter from The Art Of War and used your own thread against you. No one cares about any of that shyt u were saying. Instead they all are now focused on August. I spent yesterday BBQing with the fam. My wife makes a slamming potato salad...thats my pops favorite. He didnt want any meat...Just potato salad. So I filled up his plate and smothered it with french salad dressing. I was expecting him to eat like maybe half...He ate the whole thing. I was like :dwillhuh:

I figured I'd tell u that story since u have a weird obsession with whats going on in my family.
Family is important. Matter fact, I'm gonna introduce you to some of my family real soon. All jokes aside......Word of advice, being that u have a wife. On that day in August, just stay home. Let me and the goons make our video on 4th and Pine and leave. U made mockery of me being in the military but I'm bringing my military training with me

I'm giving u a month 1/2 in advance but I already know u will p*ssy out and say u had better plans then to waste your time seeing me. You will remain unseen and eat the fact that u didnt show up and still e thug. I see it a mile away. I'm not stupid. You been a troll for years but in August you getting your ho card pulled for real. I'm motivated to make this happen and you not cuz u been playing games all this time. You were bluffing and I caught you slipping. Thats why I kept the 2 quotes of you saying that you will cause me physical harm on 4th and Pine. Because when u dont show up you will be fully exposed as an e thug online who turned out to be p*ssy in reality and aint bout no real action. Better to lose some E pride and take the L on The Coli then to lose a lung due to senseless E beef.

While the camera is rolling showing the 4th and Pine cross blocks I'm gonna be in a ski mask singing "1 , 2 3 and to the 4. Smoke U Robinson is at your door" :mjgrin:

Or you can be stupid, actually show up and end up on Worldstarhiphop.com

2da0fc619838c3111f0222f71d306539.jpg

U have options.:ehh:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Good Morning p*ssy.

:mjlit:

Oh now dont act like u weren't expecting to see this notification. You knew as soon as u logged on you'd see that alert with my username attached to it. Its been programmed in your head that everyday when you log onto the coli u are reminded of our appointment in August.

“All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near.”
- Sun Tzu, The Art of War

I took a chapter from The Art Of War and used your own thread against you. No one cares about any of that shyt u were saying. Instead they all are now focused on August. I spent yesterday BBQing with the fam. My wife makes a slamming potato salad...thats my pops favorite. He didnt want any meat...Just potato salad. So I filled up his plate and smothered it with french salad dressing. I was expecting him to eat like maybe half...He ate the whole thing. I was like :dwillhuh:

I figured I'd tell u that story since u have a weird obsession with whats going on in my family.
Family is important. Matter fact, I'm gonna introduce you to some of my family real soon. All jokes aside......Word of advice, being that u have a wife. On that day in August, just stay home. Let me and the goons make our video on 4th and Pine and leave. U made mockery of me being in the military but I'm bringing my military training with me

I'm giving u a month 1/2 in advance but I already know u will p*ssy out and say u had better plans then to waste your time seeing me. You will remain unseen and eat the fact that u didnt show up and still e thug. I see it a mile away. I'm not stupid. You been a troll for years but in August you getting your ho card pulled for real. I'm motivated to make this happen and you not cuz u been playing games all this time. You were bluffing and I caught you slipping. Thats why I kept the 2 quotes of you saying that you will cause me physical harm on 4th and Pine. Because when u dont show up you will be fully exposed as an e thug online who turned out to be p*ssy in reality and aint bout no real action. Better to lose some E pride and take the L on The Coli then to lose a lung due to senseless E beef.

While the camera is rolling showing the 4th and Pine cross blocks I'm gonna be in a ski mask singing "1 , 2 3 and to the 4. Smoke U Robinson is at your door" :mjgrin:

Or you can be stupid, actually show up and end up on Worldstarhiphop.com

2da0fc619838c3111f0222f71d306539.jpg

U have options.:ehh:
:russ::russ::russ:....be a fukking weirdo bruh's.....:dead:.....you would never guess that this nikka is 39 years old acting like a little fukking bytch....