Whats the best way to stay active and lose weight?

Batz

The Freaks Come out At Night
Daps
Breh's, i'm looking for a way to lose weight and get more active. I'm 5'7 and weigh over 260lbs:why:. I don't exercise that much besides maybe walking for alittle bit. Don't have that much money, so i can't join a gym, but the community center down the street from where i live has a weight room, so i could use that:manny: I also need some advice on dieting aswell. Recommend things without alot of calories, sodium, and sugar.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Walking instead of driving..
Riding a bike instead of driving..
Cleaning your house can burn calories,,

Basically anything but watching TV or sitting in front of computer..

Ps..don't go to the gym board on this site..you're gonna waste your time like the rest of the members there reading tips all day instead of staying active..

Batz

The Freaks Come out At Night
Daps
lots of great advice both fitness and nutrition over here: The Gym - Sports, Hip Hop & Piff Forum - The Coli

as for cardio i recommend swimming.... there's a thread where we're all talking about it in the gym.... http://www.the-coli.com/gym/88347-swimming-ohlawd.html#

Walking instead of driving..
Riding a bike instead of driving..
Cleaning your house can burn calories,,

Basically anything but watching TV or sitting in front of computer..

Ps..don't go to the gym board on this site..you're gonna waste your time like the rest of the members there reading tips all day instead of staying active..
:salute:

5'7. 260?

:duck:

no :duck::sadcam:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Walk an hour a day and let that build.... Change your diet by eating more fruits and vegetables and drinking more water. You'll drop the weight....

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
Breh's, i'm looking for a way to lose weight and get more active. I'm 5'7 and weigh over 260lbs:why:. I don't exercise that much besides maybe walking for alittle bit. Don't have that much money, so i can't join a gym, but the community center down the street from where i live has a weight room, so i could use that:manny: I also need some advice on dieting aswell. Recommend things without alot of calories, sodium, and sugar.

:comeon: This is the coli, friend.

In addition to having 90 posts a day, video chatting all day, smashing pawg dimes and driving one of our many luxury cars(that we bought used of course,even tho we caking, we like a nice 02-07 whip :ahh:) to our IT job that we set our own hours at. We are all health guru, gym rats who never eat fast food or drink soda or put anything unorganic into our bodies. We wake up and go right to our own home gym for a solid 3 hour workout every morning.

You have come to the wrong spot for this kind of advice, friend.

:smugfavre: