What's the best spots in philly to hit up on saturday night?

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
As a nikka who dont routinely visit philly but don't feel like playing fukking 2k13 tonight, whats the best "c-a-c-f-r-e-e" spots in philly to go to?

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
go to The Bike Stop i think you'll love it

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
yeah and you'd know about and recommend a faq bar how?

well i went to google and typed in "philly black gay bars" and that was the first one that came up i just was trying to help you dont have to be such a rude queen

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
well i went to google and typed in "philly black gay bars" and that was the first one that came up i just was trying to help you dont have to be such a rude queen

and you would be searching for that why?

maybe you'd be better suited to visit the bike shop.......cac

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
and you would be searching for that why?

maybe you'd be better suited to visit the bike shop.......cac

my bad i thought you were gay for some reason, im not gay either i just dont judge people like that i never do that on here. i just wanted to help you have a good weekend

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
No where in Center City, Old City, University City, Northern Liberties, Fairmount/Art Museum, Fishtown. Basically anywhere that is good. If you want "cac free" you're gonna have to stick to some local hood spot in West Philly or North Philly.

There's one spot I know, mostly spanish though. 3rd elements on 2nd and Cumberland. Havent been there in awhile but there was always some cute chicks in there

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
No where in Center City, Old City, University City, Northern Liberties, Fairmount/Art Museum, Fishtown. Basically anywhere that is good. If you want "cac free" you're gonna have to stick to some local hood spot in West Philly or North Philly.

There's one spot I know, mostly spanish though. 3rd elements on 2nd and Cumberland. Havent been there in awhile but there was always some cute chicks in there

Ok whats popping in old city then?

I always heard it be live out there on the weekends