Whats the best site to meet people on?

Daps
This site obviously isn't working for that. I know obvious choices would be Backpage or Craigslist, but I want something no sexual, like a bro meeting having some drinks playing some games none sexual.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Craigslist has a meet up section though. Like for people who like to play Spades or Pinochle.....I'm not sure of any other sites. I found a Pinochle group a few years ago because not many people my age play it.

Edit: look in groups

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
This site obviously isn't working for that. I know obvious choices would be Backpage or Craigslist, but I want something no sexual, like a bro meeting having some drinks playing some games none sexual.

:usure: What kind of people are you trying to meet? :russ:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Because I have a girl. And want some bros to play games with, drink with talk about things in person

:whoa: You don't realize this.........but the IRONIC thing is that its more suspect to mention Backpage than Craigslist....Both are suspect but just think about what you did by mentioning........backpage.

But really bro are you gonna seriously go to either website and type in "men looking for men" ?

Daps
:whoa: You don't realize this.........but the IRONIC thing is that its more suspect to mention Backpage than Craigslist....Both are suspect but just think about what you did by mentioning........backpage.

But really bro are you gonna seriously go to either website and type in "men looking for men" ?

Thats why im looking more for a site that would have a option like hobbyist or something like that

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Thats too weird and awkward, Like approaching people like hey do you want to chill?

Lol my husband said this. He loves to play cards (Spades, Pinochle) but not many of his friends are into it. He said he feels weird meeting a guy and then trying to exchange numbers on some friendly stuff. I get it. Do you have children? You can go to some of the sporting events at their school and meet other fathers. Maybe your local church has meet and greets.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Thats too weird and awkward, Like approaching people like hey do you want to chill?

and you think msging someone on line..another man for that matter to hang out isnt weird?

secondly, I didnt say approach a random person and ask to hang out..all im saying is do it offline breh. the same way you met your friends (if you have any) through school, or work..should be the same way you make friends when you log off and go outside.