Whats the Best Hours You've Ever Worked

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
after years of working odd hour jobs (including 5+ on 3rd shift) i finally have a pretty normal job shift wise. :blessed: 4a.m :yeshrug: (im getting use to it) till sumwhere around noon-2pm. M-F such a lovely feeling getting off at that time :ahh: after years on the graveyard shift. the only bad thing is that im a HUGE sports fan so its gonna be hell trying to watch Sunday and Monday Night Football and then have to turn around a wake rite back up a few hrs later after it goes off. im on east coast time so yall eastcoast heads know wats up

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
my current job and it's 8am-430pm m-f. i used to work weird hours/weekends so i'm happy with my schedule.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I had a security job that I kinda liked. I went in at 10pm and got off at 6am. Hours were ok, cuz my ass always stayed up late anyway goin into that job. It made going to school a trip, tho.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
My current job i work anytime I want, and I haven't adjusted to it yet :snoop:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
I had a security job that I kinda liked. I went in at 10pm and got off at 6am. Hours were ok, cuz my ass always stayed up late anyway goin into that job. It made going to school a trip, tho.
i didnt mind those hrs for the most part. i too had a security gig. 11pm-7. i loved getting off and going jogging. weather was always nice before it got too hot. and to me daytime tv is better than evening and primetime. i also like not having to take time off from work for things like dr appointments. and when i eventually started looking for another job it was great being able to go to interviews without having to miss time at work