What's the best deals on everything!!!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I would like to get to everything but we gotta start somewhere so let's start with cable/internet/etc.

Does the $1 YouTube premium Brazil trick still work?

Best internet prices/services, cable? Maybe we can all eat well off this info?

I currently pay $85 a month for cable and internet, no caps, can stream on 3 devices at once, 6 in total. $30 a month T-Mobile Home internet and via T-Mobile you can get YouTube TV for $55 a month. Records any show, series and I can watch whenever wherever on any device. Any show I don't record is usually in there on demand immediately afterwards so even saving is mostly pointless.

If you have T-Mobile magenta plan the home internet is $30 right now and after using it for a couple weeks I can say it works great. I stream Disney+ in 4k without issues. It's slower than cox gigabit which I had before but only noticeable on large downloads (a 40gb game would be a 5-10 min thing but now it's 25-30 min maybe? I was paying 90 a month just for that with no cable and then winging it (everything is free online if you can jump hoops) and now I don't have to do that anymore except for pay per view.

Also with T-Mobile they give you paramount +, Apple TV and Netflix with their magenta plan.

T-Mobile customer service is shiesty as fukk, only negative about them. Can't be beat on price tho :francis: