Whats the best calorie calc for lean bulking?

Daps
Reppin
San Antonio,TX
Im trying to get lean by summer but I dont want to lose any weight. Thats why im looking for a calculator that is very accurate because im looking to get my diet on point for these next few months.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
How can u get lean w/o losing weight? U have to lose weight. And u dont need a calculator for that. Most of em are garbage. Figure out what ur daily intake is and chop 500. If u are in a surplus chop 500 plus the surplus. Best calculator is u and a scale because everyone is different.

Daps
Reppin
San Antonio,TX
How do you find daily intake? Like I said some are very specific to each person and recommended because of that I just need a somewhat relative number to start at and can always adjust once I see the scale.

As far as getting lean goes I already lost weight since I haven't been in the gym consistently and only 159. I was going to straight cut but think its worth getting lower than that just for some abs. With stuff I read about lean bulking if you stay to a small calorie surplus and your young or have good genetics you can burn bf%. But maybe im going about this all wrong. :lupe: Im willing to listen to other ways going about this.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maybe I am biased, but I was lost in a lean bulking fog for about 2 yrs. Made zero gains and didn't get leaner. If u are at a place where u feel ur not lean enough and dont have enough mass, IMO it would be wise to go for the mass and cut later. Reason being if u get lean first u will just get fat again trying to put on size. So u might as well just cut once after u get to the size u want. And u can manage the bulk.... just use as few surplus calories as possible to get the gains u want.

• Dap
Reactions: HHR
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio,TX
Yea im in a place where I do want to go all in bulk mode I just dont want to lose that summer. but hey maybe once I get back in the gym consistently I wont get too fat.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
How do you find daily intake? Like I said some are very specific to each person and recommended because of that I just need a somewhat relative number to start at and can always adjust once I see the scale.

As far as getting lean goes I already lost weight since I haven't been in the gym consistently and only 159. I was going to straight cut but think its worth getting lower than that just for some abs. With stuff I read about lean bulking if you stay to a small calorie surplus and your young or have good genetics you can burn bf%. But maybe im going about this all wrong. :lupe: Im willing to listen to other ways going about this.

Trial and error.

And leaning out w/o losing weight is SLOOOOOOOOOOOOW, if it's effective at all. It's basically a recomp.

Easier to bulk (while lifting hard), then cut.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yea im in a place where I do want to go all in bulk mode I just dont want to lose that summer. but hey maybe once I get back in the gym consistently I wont get too fat.
U have time to get down to a 6 pack for the summer easy. If u want to have this summer just do that and then bulk once fall hits.