What's Some of Your Favorite Video Game Franchise's?

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Mines are:

Madden- Even when it sucks, which will always be the case I can't go without buying it.
NBA 2K- same as Madden
Assassin's Creed- First Played it when Black Flag came out, bought all the other games, absolutely love it.
Grand Theft Auto- What is known doesn't need to be said, GOAT Game Franchise
Far Cry- love the first person aspect, and the storylines

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
ACreed
(got Black Flag, Origins and Odyssey..... all DAY ONE. Playing BF now as I’m trynna cut through my backlog)
Halo
COD
Splinter Cell
Gears of War
Batman Arkham
Fable

Thinking if there’s more
I really thought growing up I wouldn’t like a game like assassins creed, but man was I wrong. The only one I don’t like is unity I can go back and play the other ones.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I really thought growing up I wouldn’t like a game like assassins creed, but man was I wrong. The only one I don’t like is unity I can go back and play the other ones.

Yea.... I can’t say I rocked with them all..... I mainly got the main major console ones and love them

AC
AC 2
AC 2.5 Revalation
AC 3
AC 4 Black Flag (currently playing)
AC 5 Origins (Pending)
AC 6 Odyssey (Pending)

A lot of them other stories I never played or will probably never play. I really wanted to stick with the “Desmond Story” lineage

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Xeno-anything. Don't even have to defend them because every game* is a classic. :blessed:

i do not acknowledge xenosaga episode 2 :unimpressed:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Metal Gear
FF
Assassin's creed( am a history nerd):hubie:
Splinter Cell ( what the hell is ubisoft thinking by not releasing at least one of these this gen):gucci:
Tales Of

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps

nah u tripping unity is dope story was ass yes, but gameplay ,setting and graphics were a1 ( post patch) , the only one that i feel was bad was AC3 due to it taking forever to get going and Syndicate didn't like london crappy setting and boring story:scust:

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Yea.... I can’t say I rocked with them all..... I mainly got the main major console ones and love them

AC
AC 2
AC 2.5 Revalation
AC 3
AC 4 Black Flag (currently playing)
AC 5 Origins (Pending)
AC 6 Odyssey (Pending)

A lot of them other stories I never played or will probably never play. I really wanted to stick with the “Desmond Story” lineage
Yeah if you love blac flag you will really love origins, and odyssey. That open world is something else.