Whats some of the ****ed up things you seen at your places of employment?

Daps
Kind of a spin thread...the stealing thread mostly ended up about shyt that happened at people places of employment.

Post the shyt you saw at your jobs that were :dwillhuh:

At a grocery store before I got put on the night shift, I used to work with this nikka in the produce department that told me his brother was about to get married but he fukked his brothers fiancee the night before.

At first I was like :duck:

But then all the sudden we was putting some corn on display and this nikka dropped a whole box and started darting....I turned around and this nikka was running after him with a hammer :gladbron:

They ran up and down isles, the dude i worked with was throwing over displays to trip up the other, and running into the back in one part of the store and running out of the other...

Security ended up tackling dude with the hammer and he got booked, and they fired my man in produce for bringing that drama to the store...turned out it was his brother and he found out he fukked his girl :gladbron: so it wasn't the ducktales that I thought!

I got some more ratchet stories....I'll post more in a little bit...

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I really think this thread has potential, but that OP is just too fuccing long to read

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
I used to work at the local county jail in the pharmacy department..

Ive seen attempted suicides, attempted rape, accidental death :childplease:

You name it, Ive probably witnessed it

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A dude applied for midnight shift and his resume had a phone number with only 6 numbers. I know because I found the resume file and used to read those out loud to everyone for a laugh :pachaha:

Anways the dude is in like everyday and for some reason the manager decided to hire him :wtf:

2 months later he's "cleaning the washroom" on midnight shift and the safe gets stolen. Dudes must have used some serious jackhammer type equipment to uproot that thing.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I work at a community college. I'll leave it to your imagination..

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Logged into an executives computer and there was a naked picture of her on her screen with nut on her stomach. She says *SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT* but i just acted indifferent and continued troubleshooting her problem. *hey hey, we're all adults. Dont worry about it* i told her.