What's some good "root" posts I've missed the past 2-3 months?

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
Sup root :blessed:

I've been outta commission for a bit but felt compelled to make a post on my issues with the idea of wakanda(black panther) and decided to also catch up on the happenings(interesting topics) here in the root over past couple months.
Not really worried about the other boards tho. :yeshrug: ...substance is to be updated on, not fukkery :ehh:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
BTW I dipped out because my damned notebook crashed and I lost all my work ...most importantly stuff I needed for my business.(I work from home):mjcry:

At the time I was working on a big post(lots of research) in response to replys stating U6 is evidence of some "ancient back migration"
(specifically in response to U6 being responsible for certain Berber phenotypes)

My position was then and still now that U6 is not evidence of any "ancient back migration". That said it's not enough for me to just claim something I have to back that claim up. In the mist of building up the evidence to back my claim I plowed through the academic articles that keep getting refferenced in making the back migration argument namely...

The history of the North African mitochondrial DNA haplogroup U6 gene flow into the African, Eurasian and American continents - BMC Evolutionary Biology 2014

and about 2-3 other articles which I don't have do to the damned crash:ohlawd:

You can see what I had written up concerning U6 and "ancient back migration" just prior to the crash here...

U6 assessment - Gaming Society
Note: The first 25% is what I was going to directly post. The other 75% were notes to be put in later if applicable.
(I use the above as a scratch pad before moving the finish post over to the root or any other place)​

Between losing all my research and having to setup another computer to deal with the loss of my main computer which housed all my business info on it I was basically in fukk it mode for a while. Nothing throws me into fukk it mode faster than losing stuff I spent a lot of time on.:scust:

Last edited: