What's some creative healthy snacks y'all eating?

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Sometimes I need some snacks in between meals and need some ideas for good, healthy snacks.
What y'all putting into your mouths? :dame:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I literally only drink water but I was hoping y'all would have some ideas for a good trail mix or something.
Might just have to stick it out and wait for my next meal :mjcry:
I like intermittent fasting.... keeping all my food in an 8 hour window lets me have bigger meals. Only kind of rough part is skipping breakfast :yeshrug:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
1/2 or 3/4c plain greek yogurt, 1/2c fruit, 1/2c high fiber cereal (or high fiber high protein - like kashi go lean)
1oz raw or dry roasted nuts
apple & 1-2tbs peanut or almond butter
celery & pb or laughing cow cheese
baby carrots & hummus or ranch or pb
roasted chickpeas when i want something crunchy
just copped these quest protein chips - i got a thing for crunchy salty...they help me from grabbing chips at the office
lunch meat or those pre-cooked chicken breasts strips rolled up with lettuce, law fat string cheese
edamame

la croix sparkling water if want something bubbly, i was never into soda, but for those who are, i think they can help curb your cravings

Last edited:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Man i gotta start posting in the gym section cause i be on some shyt with my meals...this is gonna be dinner tonight

7c5f5cd006143d49be944f777bc13da3.jpg

+

Long-1.png

Topped with coleslaw, red onions pickles and chipotle mayo

And ill chop up about 2 red potatoes n bake them in the oven with seasoning and fresh garlic :ahh:

Im all about my macros and those amylu apple n gouda chicken sausages have 13g of protein and 6 grams of fat per link :feedme:, the potato rollsgot like 7 grams each. Ima eat 2 so thats about 40g of protein and i would say about 10g of fat from the coleslaw and chipotle mayo. And then bread n potatoes ate carbs which i dont eat too much of a day

I cant wait :blessed:

Last edited: