What's so special about these ipad 3's?

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
I got one of these joints a few weeks back to use to show pics.....but other then that...........that shyt just sits on the shelf. I dont get it, whats so great about that shyt? Angry Birds?

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
I use mine all day. Best electronic device ive ever owned. I surf the net, read books and comics, watch videos, etc. The games are :ehh: for the most part but there are some great ones. I can bring it into the bathroom or to bed. Just a lot easier than a laptop. I have a dektop pc for storage, downloading and other misc shyt i need it for but im barely on it. Tablets are the future. Ipads are the only option right now but id switch to a windows tablet if they ever get their act together.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
No such thing as an iPad3. Now the New iPads are faster and have retina display. :umad:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:pachaha: basically.

It has better resolutions screen & camera. That about it though. Don't you know that if the tablet in your lap, it causes low sperm count?

So you have an iPad and can fukk girls without getting them pregnant. I don't see the issue here. :manny:

Mikael Blowpiff

#LosIngobernabrehs
Daps
The screen. You can see all kinds of labias and flabias and flip-flaps.

So you have an iPad and can fukk girls without getting them pregnant. I don't see the issue here. :manny:
It's what paternity dodging scalawags like Steve(pbuh) have dreamt of for millenia.