What’s on the same level as The People v OJ Simpson

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Idk I missed the hype train when it came out cause I hate when everybody watching shyt at the same time. Imma probably check it out after I finish godfather of Harlem season 3

But Dahmer was a damn good series, you just gotta move out of Harlem to watch it

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Best series you’ve ever seen? :skip:

It’s all uphill from there.

Let’s see what ChatGPT thinks

"The Crown" is a TV series that is often mentioned as being on par with "The People vs OJ Simpson" in terms of its quality of storytelling, production value, and critical acclaim.

"The Crown" is a historical drama series that explores the reign of Queen Elizabeth II and the major events and controversies that took place during her reign. It has received numerous awards and nominations, including winning several Primetime Emmy Awards and Golden Globe Awards.

Other TV series that have been praised for their quality and comparable to "The People vs OJ Simpson" include "Breaking Bad," "Game of Thrones," "The Sopranos," "Mad Men," "Stranger Things," "True Detective," and "Chernobyl," among others.

Daps
Idk I missed the hype train when it came out cause I hate when everybody watching shyt at the same time. Imma probably check it out after I finish godfather of Harlem season 3

But Dahmer was a damn good series, you just gotta move out of Harlem to watch it
Same producer I believe. Too chi chi for me dog

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
I agree with you, OP. shyt was flames.

My daughter and I watch it every few months and we have it on DVD. I lived through it and spent summer of 95 in Los Angeles visiting family as a teenager. I think I read everyone’s book on it even Marcia Clark’s.

Casting was A1 even Ito who in real life was like watching paint dry.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
It was a great watch. Like even if you lived through it like I did I was 16 in 94 going into my junior yr of high school and the verdict came in during 1st semester of my senior yr and my granny used to watch the trial like it was Matlock. It was in the 1st block of all the news programs and back then the news was a big thing in my household so I knew a lot about it. And the show captured everything pretty much very accurately.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
:francis:
I need to watch it. I think the OJ doc by ESPN came out around same time.

And that shyt was excellent so the acting couldn’t outdo real life for me

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It was a great watch. Like even if you lived through it like I did I was 16 in 94 going into my junior yr of high school and the verdict came in during 1st semester of my senior yr and my granny used to watch the trial like it was Matlock. It was in the 1st block of all the news programs and back then the news was a big thing in my household so I knew a lot about it. And the show captured everything pretty much very accurately.

:gladbron:

:blessed: My fellow old and flabby and sick breh:salute: