What's Keeping You Busy During Thee Summer?

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With all this free time given to many of us, we often don't make the best out of it.

What kind of things do you want to do? Read a few books? Exercise more? School? What?

I have a few things on my list but I want to utilize my time as best as possible

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
local municipality bullshyt, excessive paperwork, bureaucratic gov't officials w nothing better to do than to make my life more difficult

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
local municipality bullshyt, excessive paperwork, bureaucratic gov't officials w nothing better to do than to make my life more difficult
Don't do it then?
I want to be out more, enjoy the weather, the sights & the women :drool:

But my work schedule fukking sucks :snoop:

Quit your job then or try to change your schedule man

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Every summer after basketball season I find a new interest, One year it was poker and played like every damn night for 2 months, One year it was rappin, mainly for fun though. This year I think I'ma take my grilling game to the next level. I been grillin a slab of ribs every sunday for the the last 5 weeks. I'm trying to be a grill master before the summer over...

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
taking on a new business....so i'm studying/testing strategies alot...just found out about the coli, so it's also becoming a borderline addiction.

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
going on vacation to the mountains outside asheville, north carolina with my lady and dog, pretty excited.