What's it like to be bisexual?

Noname2014

Banned
Daps
I've always wondered because it seems like you have more dating options. If you get tired of one gender you can go to the other.

Is any one bisexual here? Are there differences in dating men and women? Different expectations and roles? Do you think it's easier or harder being all the way straight or gay?

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
Ive been attracted to women my whole life although i date women, ive never been in a serious relationship with one like i have with men.

Its sweet cus when i get tired of men, i can go to women and vice versa :ld:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Ive been attracted to women my whole life although i date women, ive never been in a serious relationship with one like i have with men.

Its sweet cus when i get tired of men, i can go to women and vice versa :ld:
This is why a playa can't take yall seriously smh .......

how you gonna stay faithful to a man when you get that itch for a woman, something he'll never be? :jbhmm:

Luna

All Star
Daps
Sometimes I wish female bisexuality was as stigmatized as being male and gay, so I'd know who really is about that life. Girls kissing girls is easy, but very few women walk the walk. My ideal female partner would be cultured, articulate, mild-mannered/sensible but also challenging herself and just naturally charming. I hate a try-hard; dislike the happy-go-lucky type, so the likes of Jennifer Lawrence do nothing but annoy me. I had a crush on Rachel Maddow for her confidence and sense of humor, and I get an eargasm listening to Lionel Shriver. Appearance-wise I'm very flexible, but I'm absolutely not attracted to studs. As for white women, I crushed hard on Jodie Foster in Silence of the Lambs, Zooey Deschanel - my childhood crush, Emily Browning, Christina Hendricks, Morgan Fairchild, Winona Ryder, Kat Dennings and oh my, does Michelle Tretchenberg really do it for me in the looks department. There are some weird things that are sexually appealing as well, besides looks, like Lauren Conrad's voice - despite her looking awfully plain Jane. A husky voice like Emma Stone's is a major turn-on, for some reason. Alicia Vikander in Ex-Machina was uniquely arousing too. lol I don't always understand what attracts me to people. As far as celebrities go, my crushes are pretty white because that's just the entertainment I consume, but on a daily, I find myself feeling more physically aroused/responsive to exotic looking women or women of color, especially the ones here in LA. lol I guess being bisexual, at least to me, isn't about getting tired of a gender and starting fresh with the other. You see people who fascinate you and people who don't. A conventionally attractive looking woman with an incompatible personality to mine - or at least to my desires, does not have my attention. Likewise, a 'cool guy' who is not physically my type could not arouse me and that's okay, because friendship is more powerful than sexual urges. Of course, the men in question disagree. We know that far too well! haha I'm not easily sexually stimulated myself, so I couldn't imagine being intimate with someone who doesn't do it for me; and the advantage of a women is that they are so easy on the eyes. Point being, you'll know if you ever like another woman, you shouldn't force it. :laugh:

Luna

All Star
Daps
i dont think bisexual women have an incredibly amount of more dating options. some lesbians wont seriously date bisexual women.

Very true. Bi-exclusionary lesbians get a lot of heat with the social justice warriors. It's sad to say I can see where they're coming from.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
( sorry if I'm all over the place with this, so bear with me)

As a bi fem, I don't really feel any difference when it comes to gender. It depends on the person imo.

However, we do get the "oh, you're confused" or "there is no such thing as biaexual, just (insert straight or gay here)" and tbh, that shyt is infuriating.

I am in a relationship with a male, but I never had the "itch" to go on the other side while being in a relationship. I'm dedicated only to that one person. I can't say the same for everyone else tho.

Tbh, sexuality, gender, etc. All that shyt don't matter when it comes to cheating.anybody can cheat. And everyone knows this, but how people can determine if one is a cheater by sexuality alone, is quite baffling.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
This is why a playa can't take yall seriously smh .......

how you gonna stay faithful to a man when you get that itch for a woman, something he'll never be? :jbhmm:

Those lifestyles always turn out bad. Always.

Regret, depression, guilt, shame. That impulsive nature in them will fade away eventually