What's good with all them mexican promoters being fags and ****??

Black Thunder

Largest Back In The World
Daps
Antonio Pena

Victor Quinones

Juan Herrera

is that how y'all hispanic wrestling fans get down??

all the states had was pat patterson and hes gone

Black Thunder

Daps
American promoters get down like that too. Cary Silkin, Rob Feinstein... don't mean the fans get down like that. It is what it is breh.

thats 1 promotion breh and an indy at that, those dudes in mexico were running the big promotions, aaa, cmll, emll

i mean i know they like them pretty boy cats over there like art barr and mr.aguila/essa rios and latin lover

Singh

All Star
Daps
Common knowledge my dude even outside of cartel turf.

Knayon, Orlando Jordan, Victor Quinones busting a nut on David Flair while he was sleeping, Hoegan and Beefcake, Japanese Pool Boy, Buff Bagwell broke into wrestling by blowing Bert Prentice, Tommy Rich did some favors for Jim Barnett, and Road Warrior talking bout Vince & Shawn.

ain't just mexican promoters breh. Promoters/Wrestlers be getting ratchet and thirsty.

Black Thunder

Daps

Knayon, Orlando Jordan, Victor Quinones busting a nut on David Flair while he was sleeping, Hoegan and Beefcake, Japanese Pool Boy, Buff Bagwell broke into wrestling by blowing Bert Prentice, Tommy Rich did some favors for Jim Barnett, and Road Warrior talking bout Vince & Shawn.

ain't just mexican promoters breh. Promoters/Wrestlers be getting ratchet and thirsty.

I think kanyon being gay was a work so he could get attention and get back in wwe, i mean you never actually seen kanyon hugged up with no dudes even after "coming out"

I dont believe that hogan beefcake shyt, nobody but hogans wife ever said that and she wasnt saying none of that shyt when they were married

i dont think tommy rich did nothing with ol gay ass barnett, but i think barnett wanted him to

Singh

All Star
Daps
I think kanyon being gay was a work so he could get attention and get back in wwe, i mean you never actually seen kanyon hugged up with no dudes even after "coming out"

I dont believe that hogan beefcake shyt, nobody but hogans wife ever said that and she wasnt saying none of that shyt when they were married

i dont think tommy rich did nothing with ol gay ass barnett, but i think barnett wanted him to

a lot of that "gay" shyt I referenced came from the Raven/Honky face-off. I was just fukking around (sarcasm) hahaha but I agree with you on some of your points

Except, Kanyon was gay though on some legit shyt, look it up.

I don't believe in the Hoegan/Beef shyt either, however Warrior (hater)/Linda (ex-wife hater)/Sheik(alcohol/drug induced ducktales) did make mentions of Hoegan being a faq.

And i'm 100% on Tommy Rich not being homo, dude was the Hogan of his era when he was on.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
I don't believe in the Hoegan/Beef shyt either, however Warrior (hater)/Linda (ex-wife hater)/Sheik(alcohol/drug induced ducktales) did make mentions of Hoegan being a faq.

Sheik had a hard-on while putting Hogan in the Camel Clutch :gag: I don't think he has room to talk :laugh:

always threatening to fukk dudes in the ass, maybe he DID make Hogan humble :ohhh:

Last edited by a moderator:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps

WHAT? :merchant:

Singh

All Star
Daps

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
look up the Raven/Honky Face-Off they go over the story

:usure:

#36 David Flair Quit IWA Puerto Rico Because Victor Quiones Broke Into His Room And Jerked Off In His Face
HTM & Raven: Unsure.
Rob Feinstein: Thinks it’s true because Ric Flair sought out Victor for a fight when the WWE had a show in Puerto Rico.