What’s going on with N.W.A. Powerrr right now??

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps

I haven’t paid much attention to it since they made Tyrus a featured guy and Nick Aldis dipped

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Why they got nikkas out here dressed like the Gimp from Pulp Fiction? :dame:Black mask holes cut to make they noses look wide as hell and their lips look inflated and red, huh?

:mjpls:

Yeah nah I'm very out.

Corgan can keep this mess. Between this and Tyrus; Fox News Contributor... nah. This ain't the black wrestling I'm talmbout wanting to support.

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
It seems that Sandow's new gimmick reminds me of a modern Paul Jones from JCP.

As for the tag team why not give them a little more substance/character. I don't know if that style of gimmick has a long shelf life with modern audiences.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Why they got nikkas out here dressed like the Gimp from Pulp Fiction? :dame:Black mask holes cut to make they noses look wide as hell and their lips look inflated and red, huh?

:mjpls:

womannitron.jpg

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
NWA was probably the biggest loser in wrestling from Covid. When Powerrr first started it was such a refreshing throwback alternative to WWE and AEW. The seasonal format was perfect for them, then boom shut down and never recovered. They went back to being the type of company to have Rob Conway as World Champ.