What's an acceptable percentage of posting in TLR ...

You must be under this threshold to not be a fakket

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

concise

Veteran
Daps
to not be a fakket?
gif.png

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
I've only been posting regularly here for a month or two. Before that just quick checks on fukkery. Still the majority of my posts come from the Booth or coliseum unless fukkery levels is high which it has been the last few days.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
i like tlr because of the wide range of convos. if im watching sports i dont like commenting on here about it as im watching, and im not into tech/games/tv like that to be in the arcadium.

i would do the booth but i dont listen to papoose :bryan:, so most the time, im here with my tlr breddahs :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
i like tlr because of the wide range of convos. if im watching sports i dont like commenting on here about it as im watching, and im not into tech/games/tv like that to be in the arcadium.

i would do the booth but i dont listen to papoose :bryan:, so most the time, im here with my tlr breddahs :manny:

I think the booth is a bunch of cacs and angry ass new york nikkas that's mad that New York ain't been relevant since the Harlem Shake :skip:

I'm also a fair wheather fan that only care when we winning with the Dolphins being the exception :yeshrug:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
I come to tlr to for the variety of topics. You get humor,serious,informative,and personal topics. Also I get to see a different side of people I post with in other sections of the board.