Whats a normal day eating for you? (To Gain)

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Yeah i know just eat eat eat it aint that hard :camby:

but it is tho :mjcry:

My goal via myfitness is almost 3000 calories so im tryna split it into around a thousand for each meal.

the only way i been making it is eating a costco muffin everyday. is that really whats hot in the streets? costco muffins every day :dame:

How should i go about this veteran fitness brehs :jbhmm:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Today i started my day with a lower sodium version of grape nuts. No milk just ate it from a sandwich baggie. Then had a carrot. Then had half a sandwich no mayo. Then snacked on half a sliced cucumber. For dinner tonight it will be lentils and probably grill a piece of chicken.

At first it was hard eating like this but now that im used to eating what my body needs to function properly it has gotten easier. Today was especially tough at work because there was a going away party for a lady and there was 2 cakes brownies ice cream chips donuts soda cheese dip and pizza but none of it looked appetizing to me And i didnt eat anything but a potato chip. Three months ago i would have tried a little bit of everything on the table.

Just keep choosing the right foods and eventually the cravings go away. The reason people over eat is because most food is processed to the gills and doesnt fill you. Eating the right things tells your body its full. And lots of water. Even if you think you drink a lot of water you probably dont.

But just keep at it. Ive made a drastic change and have no side effects from it. It didnt just improve my weight (20 pounds) but my teeth are stronger, my hair doesnt feel as thin, my skin isnt greasy, vision is improving and so many other things i could list. I feel so :blessed: now. The answers were always there but i choose not to do it until now.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
My eating habits are pretty bad to be honest. :pachaha:

Usually don't eat breakfast and just get to work and drink a bunch of coffee instead. Maybe have an energy bar or bag of chips for lunch, but that's it...if I eat a big lunch I'll be :dead: by 3pm.

By the time I get off work I'm hungry enough that I just hulk smash whatever food is in sight for the rest of the day. What I eat on weekends is pretty much random.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Today i started my day with a lower sodium version of grape nuts. No milk just ate it from a sandwich baggie. Then had a carrot. Then had half a sandwich no mayo. Then snacked on half a sliced cucumber. For dinner tonight it will be lentils and probably grill a piece of chicken.

At first it was hard eating like this but now that im used to eating what my body needs to function properly it has gotten easier. Today was especially tough at work because there was a going away party for a lady and there was 2 cakes brownies ice cream chips donuts soda cheese dip and pizza but none of it looked appetizing to me And i didnt eat anything but a potato chip. Three months ago i would have tried a little bit of everything on the table.

Just keep choosing the right foods and eventually the cravings go away. The reason people over eat is because most food is processed to the gills and doesnt fill you. Eating the right things tells your body its full. And lots of water. Even if you think you drink a lot of water you probably dont.

But just keep at it. Ive made a drastic change and have no side effects from it. It didnt just improve my weight (20 pounds) but my teeth are stronger, my hair doesnt feel as thin, my skin isnt greasy, vision is improving and so many other things i could list. I feel so :blessed: now. The answers were always there but i choose not to do it until now.
what if i told you, im actually trying to gain though :lupe: :pachaha:

lol thanks though, that craving struggle :wow: i've had to work on not buying desserts anymore. trying to eat fruit instead of ice cream and stuff if i get them late night cravings but i got a horrible sweet tooth :wow:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
what if i told you, im actually trying to gain though :lupe: :pachaha:

lol thanks though, that craving struggle :wow: i've had to work on not buying desserts anymore. trying to eat fruit instead of ice cream and stuff if i get them late night cravings but i got a horrible sweet tooth :wow:
Your gains will come when you eat right and exercise. I didnt realize you wanted a quick fix. Just trying to present you with something sustainable.

A healthy gain option is lentils. Lots of protein in them. Eat them till you cant stand them and then eat more. Youll get lots of protein and gain healthy weight.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Your gains will come when you eat right and exercise. I didnt realize you wanted a quick fix. Just trying to present you with something sustainable.

A healthy gain option is lentils. Lots of protein in them. Eat them till you cant stand them and then eat more. Youll get lots of protein and gain healthy weight.
lentils huh :jbhmm:

edit: what brand / where you get em @jerniebert

Last edited:

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Are you sure you really need 3000 calories? I jumped on that 3000 calorie shyt on a bulk and got fat looking like a power lifter and shyt. :scust:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
On my 3k days

Breakfast: Banana and a scoop of protein

Lunch: lean protein and green veggies

Snack lean protein and green veggies

Dinner: Chick-fil-A sandwich, baked low fat fries, 3-4 servings of peanut butter pretzels, 4 bowls of low fat/low sugar cereal

Macros usually 180-200 P, 100 F, 400 C