What's a decent reason to kill someone?

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Be sides having your immediate love ones being threatened..... Why else would you do it brehs and especially brehettes

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
Depends on how I feel that day, some days certain things may get you clapped and some days it won't. If you touch any woman I'm my immediate family though, I will do some homework on your life, murk yo ass and get away with it.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Well, the most obvious/acceptable reason for killing someone is that they are trying to kill you.

Honestly, outside of that, I don't think there are many TRULY legitimate reasons to murder someone. Retribution for the murder of someone you know (family member, friend, etc.) or for a rape, child molestation, or the like are good reasons as well.

To be honest, the only things in this world that I think there is no legitimate reason for is rape and child molesting.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Depends on how I feel that day, some days certain things may get you clapped and some days it won't. If you touch any woman I'm my immediate family though, I will do some homework on your life, murk yo ass and get away with it.

:mjpshh:

I raped yo moms last night and you ain't did shyt.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Well, the most obvious/acceptable reason for killing someone is that they are trying to kill you.

Honestly, outside of that, I don't think there are many TRULY legitimate reasons to murder someone. Retribution for the murder of someone you know (family member, friend, etc.) or for a rape, child molestation, or the like are good reasons as well.

To be honest, the only things in this world that I think there is no legitimate reason for is rape and child molesting.

bytches scream rape every day b. How do you know if its real rape?

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'll tell you one

An ignorant low life nikka that stepped out of line onle day... And hands was dealt

Then you keep hearing nikkas say he looking for you.. Him and the goons...

Situations like that, catch the body and don't look back.

sakano

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Self-defense or if they are trying to kill your fam.

Can't think of anything else beyond that.