What’s a belief or opinion you used to hold strongly but have recently changed completely?

Daps
used to believe that money didn’t buy you happiness and that the whole “money can’t buy happiness” is some bullshyt some people just say when they’re bitter about their own financial situation. Not saying money makes everything better and its the end all be all but dammit it fixes a lot of shyt.

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
used to believe trump was just another cac supremacist doing and saying cac supremacist shyt, nothing we've never heard before
but between the agents, boot lickers, both siders, cult members, and media not giving a flying fukk about Project 2025 (hey America, I want to be dictator for life and this is how I'll do it!) I realized they're in on it and all the feigned shock deep concern and surprise is a bunch of bullshyt
fukk Trump, fukk Project 2025, and fukk his enablers in the media and both siders

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
used to believe that money didn’t buy you happiness and that the whole “money can’t buy happiness” is some bullshyt some people just say when they’re bitter about their own financial situation. Not saying money makes everything better and its the end all be all but dammit it fixes a lot of shyt.

It can't. It can make your life considerably better but there are a lot of rich/wealthy people who are lonely, unhappy and miserable. Some even unalive themselves surrounded by their wealth

Is it better to be miserable in a Cullinan vs an Accord, yes but they're still miserable lol

Diddy is living proof of a wealthy person who is miserable and broken

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
It can afford you the tools to cultivate happiness in your life. It can lift barriers to self investment and it can protect you from unnecessary stress that can impede your journey to happiness.

I do not believe money can BUY happiness but it can be used as a great tool in cultivating it and maintaining it. I stay far away from ppl who use this quote because in my personal experience they are usually using it as an excuse to stay broke or in lack.