Whatever happened to that girl who had scuba fins for feet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
White girl forget her name. Was a huge c*nt and overly opinionated about everything. Scuba Steve ass bytch

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:dead: @scuba feet. You talking about electric fur I think that was the name... she just stopped posting, not sure if she got ran off or not

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:dead: She still hasn't come back either. She usually just makes a new name every time you ether her but you really crushed her soul this time.

Fur if you're reading this I'm sorry for being so mean to you before.
i3IcnMzfe4r9h.gif

Just kidding. I'm not really sorry.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps

:dead: She still hasn't come back either. She usually just makes a new name every time you ether her but you really crushed her soul this time.

Fur if you're reading this I'm sorry for being so mean to you before.
i3IcnMzfe4r9h.gif

Just kidding. I'm not really sorry.

:dead: :ufdup:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
White girl forget her name. Was a huge c*nt and overly opinionated about everything. Scuba Steve ass bytch

She got ran off. I thought briefly that she might be @MurderSheWrote in order to troll the coli to get revenge against us for hurting her little feelings, but I'm just not sure. One thing that I do know is that she hated the way I would talk to her. Apparently she didn't like being condescended to for stupid opinions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP

She said she's never coming back. Apparently people talking shyt about her online actually makes her sad in real life. :snoop:

:wow: That's pathetic. Maybe she's over in /r/shytredditsays now. They all agree with her opinions and they drop the ban hammer on anyone who says anything that could be construed as mean, ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.