The H
Never watched his shyt but I remember his threads
He should have kept his YouTube channel and social media presence
Would have been an easy check

thefloorislava

All Star
Daps
What makes you say that?
Pretty much all incels you come across online are 18-24. When you read their stories, it becomes clear that most of them experienced trauma and bullying growing up that’s still fresh in their minds since they haven’t been out of school long. Once you hit your mid-20s, you start to feel how much of a free-for-all life is, and priorities shift from trying to impress your peers and fit in to finding your own purpose and surviving in the adult world. You probably make more money, live on your own, and the years have given you a perspective and confidence that the younger you did not have. Most incels have a eureka moment around that time and drift away from the content/forums they used to pay attention to. Only the biggest weirdos stay active in those communities after that age.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
When I first got here I would see multiple or triple treads with some dude with a big ass hat like below in a car,,,, i'm like who fukk is this dude

new-era-new-era-59fifty-philadelphia-phillies-fitt.jpg

dudes was in those kent thread like this,,,,,,, this was before Fleece, AMS, Kevin

200w.gif

:troll:

Blakbrew

Rookie
Daps
Pretty much all incels you come across online are 18-24. When you read their stories, it becomes clear that most of them experienced trauma and bullying growing up that’s still fresh in their minds since they haven’t been out of school long. Once you hit your mid-20s, you start to feel how much of a free-for-all life is, and priorities shift from trying to impress your peers and fit in to finding your own purpose and surviving in the adult world. You probably make more money, live on your own, and the years have given you a perspective and confidence that the younger you did not have. Most incels have a eureka moment around that time and drift away from the content/forums they used to pay attention to. Only the biggest weirdos stay active in those communities after that age.
Nah they become passport bros and #GMBset

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Nah they become passport bros and #GMBset
:mjlol: Passport bros are not the incels, yes they leave the states because they can't get p*ssy here but once they get enough p*ssy overseas they start finally focusing on what everyone has been saying on thecoli for years get your money up