What you gettin ya mom's or significant other for mother day?

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I need some ideas for mothers day since I wont be in town to give it to her personally I wanna do something nice for my mom but I'm beyond stuck. I already got her an edible arrangement to be delivered to her but I need a nice complimentary gift. Any ideas brehs or brehettes?

SYDNEY AMBROSE

In Gotham Stalking Bruce Wayne
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I need some ideas for mothers day since I wont be in town to give it to her personally I wanna do something nice for my mom but I'm beyond stuck. I already got her an edible arrangement to be delivered to her but I need a nice complimentary gift. Any ideas brehs or brehettes?

A Nice Piece Of Jewelry? A Anklet Or A Bracelet Usually Is Nice :manny:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I thought about a bracelet actually :leon: I may check some out tonight since that vacation insomnia done kicked in.

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
Who the hell started this practice of giving wives and girlfriends gifts for mothers day...

i told my woman :ufdup: i didnt come from your womb..ill get gifts for my mom and thats it...you better be nice to your kids if you want anything

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Who the hell started this practice of giving wives and girlfriends gifts for mothers day...

i told my woman :ufdup: i didnt come from your womb..ill get gifts for my mom and thats it...you better be nice to your kids if you want anything

I got a mom and that's all. No significant other but I just figured they could help out.

SYDNEY AMBROSE

In Gotham Stalking Bruce Wayne
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
You sent your mom to paris? :why: I can't compete with that shyt!

Yeah It's The Least I Can Do She's A Awesome Mom :obama: Hell I Can't Compete With My Dad Last Year He Got Her A BMW :damn: And There I Stood With A Card And Flowers Looking Salty :sadbron: