What ya'll think about this YouTube bytch?

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
[YOUTUBE]o8wwBCeYyUI[/YOUTUBE]
Pretty brown skin, nice eyes, symmetrical face

Her man is a fukking bum working at In 'n' Out :scusthov:

emac

Rookie
Daps
Naw she's cool..i check the other thread with the girl from tyra that you said you'd simp

I don't like black girls that sound like white girls...i have known 3 of the finest black females one light. One med. And one dark....if you were in a room and heard them talk your you'd think it's a white girl. The darkest one sounds like a white valley girl....They all would never ever touch a black dikk...and it breaks my heart...they all religiously date white guys....its fukked up....

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Naw she's cool..i check the other thread with the girl from tyra that you said you'd simp

I don't like black girls that sound like white girls...i have known 3 of the finest black females one light. One med. And one dark....if you were in a room and heard them talk your you'd think it's a white girl. The darkest one sounds like a white valley girl....They all would never ever touch a black dikk...and it breaks my heart...they all religiously date white guys....its fukked up....

Chick in this thread is dating blue black nikka working at In 'n' Out.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
nikkas dont know how to embed now?

wtf

:childplease:

Ain't like its even hard to do. :snoop:

Edit: Watching this nicca learn how to embed the video is priceless with the auto-post shyt. lol, he keeps editing and posting, but he doesn't realized he needs to just add the numbers at the end of the link.

I just know he lookin at his monitor like :what:

:laff:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Damn, she is very attractive, though. Judging by just her face, I'd wife.

:yes:

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Ain't like its even hard to do. :snoop:

Edit: Watching this nicca learn how to embed the video is priceless with the auto-post shyt. lol, he keeps editing and posting, but he doesn't realized he needs to just add the numbers at the end of the link.

I just know he lookin at his monitor like :what:

:laff:

nikka what?