What wrestlers do you think will be snubbed of the Hall of Fame?

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
You know there’s a list of former wrestlers who you’re like how aren’t they in the Hall of Fame :jbhmm:

For example, Sid.

What current or recent wrestlers do you think will be getting snubbed?

I like Dolph Ziggler but I can see them pulling that with breh. Or even Bobby Lashley.

• Dap
Reactions: 907

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
200w.gif

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Of the people that haven't gone over to AEW (Christian Cage, Jon Moxley, Mercedes Mone), I'd say Natalya Neidhart, Nakamura, and Lashley are the most likely to be shafted.

I like Dolph Ziggler but I can see them pulling that with breh.

I disagree. He was always a company guy and they need mid-carders in these classes and Ziggler has done a lot more than some of the other people in there like Brutus the fukking Barber Beefcake. Same goes for Matt Cardona.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Literally just been watching the Chris Van Vilet interview with Steve Lombardi/Brooklyn Brawler - kind of amazing he's not been given any type of flowers by WWE when he was part of building just about every star they had for a long stretch.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Literally just been watching the Chris Van Vilet interview with Steve Lombardi/Brooklyn Brawler - kind of amazing he's not been given any type of flowers by WWE when he was part of building just about every star they had for a long stretch.

Yeap... and I think he's one of those that a lot of fans would actually snub if he was inducted, because he was never a champion or main eventer, and was by all means a job guy. But I feel like HOF should also be for wrestlers who were memorable, and he's quite possibly the most memorable jobber of all time. And like you said, just about every babyface that got over in the WWF during that era, he was probably one of the first to put them over.

• Dap
Reactions: 907

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Any one active in AEW in ring or behind the scenes

Any who out right says fukk WWE

The more extremist types like Val

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Anyone in AEW who never crosses the line to WWE.

People point out how Muta never went to WWE, but he wrestled somewhat extensively in WCW so that retroactively puts him in the greater WWE universe since they bought WCW. Plus it's apparent a big reason for that happening was to get Muta on a Legends deal so they can get their foot in the door with NOAH to try to expand their Japanese presence.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
I think all these people will probably make it into WWE HOF cause it's bullshyt.

Why should Natalya be in a wrestling HOF? It should should include people who were at the top of the profession or who you can't tell the story of wrestling without. I'm open to counter arguments but I can't think of anything significant she's done. The highlight is her being in onlyfans with her sister.