what would you do in this situation???

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
where im located theres really not much space for opportunity...really no money around here...

i got an offer from my uncle to come down south with him...i got family in lauderdale which is like 2 hrs away...nikka been gettin it in for the longest, and i've seen how he helped another nikka get on his feet (nikka got like 6 cars)

anywho i wanna go, im all for it..BUT...i got kids

i live with my ol lady and 2 of my babies...she works schools...i was working up until like earlier this week...even with two incomes we barely making it and shyt...i could go there and make quick cash and lots of it, but i cant just up and leave because of my babies..

we really have no one to watch them...my mom is always busy and running, she does what she can...her grandma is getting old and sick so she cant...her mom passed a few yrs ago...and she started school a few weeks ago and doesnt get home till like 9 on those 2 days out of the week and i have to care for the kids then

now if i were to go down there i would make some decent money and get more than on my feet..he want me to come down so he can show me tha ropes of the game and help me out...

would u stay here and remain broke but be here with your kids, or leave to make money for the sake of caring for the kids :snoop:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
leave to make the money and then bring the kids with you bruh. if you HAD to make the decision right NOW, what would you do? What's your gut telling you?

also what kind of "work" is it????

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You trust your girl breh to leave and go make $$$

She stepped out on you before

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
lol i aint stressin her at all...it has nothing to do with her, its the kids thats holding me back...if it wasnt for them i woulda been gone a long time ago when he first said something about it...

and its work...u kno...WORK

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
lol i aint stressin her at all...it has nothing to do with her, its the kids thats holding me back...if it wasnt for them i woulda been gone a long time ago when he first said something about it...

:leostare:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Go ahead and "work" with ya uncle. But uhh dont be mad when you find yaself in a jail cell all cuz you wanted to make a buck. Dont be stupid breh think about ya seeds

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I feel u breh. Leave n make the bread n jus hope she remains faithful. You could relocate them in say 5 months.

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
How old are the kids? Those early years are a blur, so they won't remember their Dad being away for a while. Soldiers do it all the time. Just get on your feet and when the time is right your ol' lady can transfer to a school down south or maybe your uncle can find her a job too. You can both travel every couple of weeks to spend time with each other so you'll never go too long without seeing your kids. You also have Skype and a dozen other ways to video chat/communicate with people these days...so you are much better off than people that had to make this decision back in the day.

I know the thought of leaving your kids for any amount of time sucks...but you would ultimately be doing it for their benefit.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
I feel u breh. Leave n make the bread n jus hope she remains faithful. You could relocate them in say 5 months.

once again its not about her its about the kids...hell she's planning on leaving going to atl next year...im not going cause it nothing there for me so i have my mind made up that if she goes were NOT going to be together and im tha one thats gonna initiate that

its solely about the jits not her

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps

How old are the kids? Those early years are a blur, so they won't remember their Dad being away for a while. Soldiers do it all the time. Just get on your feet and when the time is right your ol' lady can transfer to a school down south or maybe your uncle can find her a job too. You can both travel every couple of weeks to spend time with each other so you'll never go too long without seeing your kids. You also have Skype and a dozen other ways to video chat/communicate with people these days...so you are much better off than people that had to make this decision back in the day.

I know the thought of leaving your kids for any amount of time sucks...but you would ultimately be doing it for their benefit.

my oldest is 5, doesnt live with me...my middle 3 and youngest 1 and they live with me...its not far to come back home only 2 hrs thats nothing...but its everyday life and finding someone to keep them...we have a hard time doing so with both of us being here and we want to go out n shyt, so im thinking about when she has school and stuff who would watch them if i were to leave

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
.we have a hard time doing so with both of us being here and we want to go out n shyt, so im thinking about when she has school and stuff who would watch them if i were to leave

If you are confident you will make good earnings in this new job, do you have a credit card or other source for a loan you can use to pay for a babysitter short term?

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Man child support is not far off if yall splittin in a year anyway. Dip, keep receipts and fully take care of lil duns and when she dips you have proven that you are invested in their future.