What would you do in this situation?

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Someone introduces themselves to you (letting you know they are interested in u), they are cute but not someone you would have holla'd at on the humble.....

they text u and show themselves to be on u heavy and they seem like a cool person so u go out with them....

while youre out with them they seem like a real cool, sweet person.........they are on u heavy....u like them too but u dont see it going to far with them (for whatever reason)..........

Then they tell you...."I want to tell you something about me.........im not sure if i should tho........"

:merchant:

"Im terminally ill....."

how would u carry that situation?

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
hidinghomer.gif

bradbury

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you're not into her, then you aren't into her. People who are sick are like everyone else.

King Poetic

Fire Dave Roberts!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
I can't do it.. for the fact I'll start off happy thinking like she's the one and boom 3,6 months later she's gone..

That's to hard to take... if I have known her for years probably

Raph

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems like a positive situation to me... and here's my angle of thinking- The girl's milk, I don't have to worry about the milk going off and drinking something sour that has to be spat back out, because with her as soon as the milk goes off it just vanishes. And this works both ways except before I go sour she's the one that still vanishes.

Everything is finite. Get that milk while its good to go.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Someone introduces themselves to you (letting you know they are interested in u), they are cute but not someone you would have holla'd at on the humble.....
they text u and show themselves to be on u heavy and they seem like a cool person so u go out with them....
while youre out with them they seem like a real cool, sweet person.........they are on u heavy....u like them too but u dont see it going to far with them (for whatever reason)..........
Then they tell you...."I want to tell you something about me.........im not sure if i should tho........"
"Im terminally ill....."

how would u carry that situation?
I'd just talk. Ask what do they have? You can be honest and just say that's deep. I don't think I can handle a relationship. Not even one-nighters, unless the disease wasn't transmittable. Then, you would be okay with booty calls.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
I would be friends with her. I might muster the strength for something a little more if the disease wasn't transmittable through contact like that. I tend to have a soft spot for people that have an infirmity like that. :sadbron: