What Would You Do If You Were This Kid's Parent...

Daps
Reppin
404bywayof305
[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhfn78B4TdD6gvyFOI]Video: Disturbing: Bad Azz 9-Year-Old Boy Punching & Attacking Toddlers At Daycare![/ame]

And how do you think he got that way?

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
yo....at the 58 second mark little man did a reverse drop kick , picked the kid up and was on some 300 Spartan steez and booted that girl like she owed him money....that's crazy.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
that little boy is also getting his ass beat at home.....like TS said "how you think he got that way?" this is truly some sad shyt....It would be extremely hard for me not to lay a hand on that kid....

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
that little boy is also getting his ass beat at home.....like TS said "how you think he got that way?" this is truly some sad shyt....It would be extremely hard for me not to lay a hand on that kid....

Yeah he learned it from home. It's pretty disgusting behavior and the kid probably needs counseling. I hope his parents are investigated as well. If this continues he will seriously hurt someone some day

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps

This.

My rage would go out to his parents.

Why blame the gun, it's the shooters fault.

This is the reason my wife will not work until our kids are in pre-school, and able to verbally tell me what happens at school.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I'd throw him in the bushes, personally

That kid has a problem and needs help. Sadly he won't get it living in the ghetto, with a mom who thinks he's "normal." So he'll grow up getting more and more violent. Punching infants ain't something you grow out of, b. If you're doing that shyt at 9, it's a wrap: you'll be dead or in prison in 10 years :what:

Uffie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if i saw that kid id karate chop him in the back and punch him and see how he likes it. seriously, there is something wrong with him. he either learned that at home or he gets enjoyment out of hurting people who cant defend themselves. if this doesnt get fixed/stopped now he will end up more than likely killing an animal (if he hasnt already) and/or seriously harming or murdering another child or person when he gets older. this video had me pissed! poor little girl was getting it from every direction : ( and that woman didnt notice???? she was right there! sick bytch.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
jail time after curb stomping the brains
out of that ak bullet head shaped fakkit...

EDIT/ thought you meant the children he abused.
answer is still the same...
a0yqua.jpg

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
looks like a future serial killer, his home life must be a disaster

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Boy, let me learn some little nikka is hitting on my daughter. The consequences would never be the same. :pacspit: