What would you do if you saw your girl on homegrownfreaks?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I just thought about something. A lot of times those girls say they have a nikka/man/boyfriend but they are on cam getting all kinds of nuts busted on them. That shyt has to burn a nikka's soul. It's not like this shyt is at all rare either. Someone's girl is getting smutted out on cam right now.

What would you do?
mysmilie_3443.gif

Cry?
mysmilie_3443.gif

Put her into jumpoff status?
mysmilie_3443.gif

Tell her that if she wants your heart that she needs to meet your boys?
mysmilie_3443.gif

Put out a better video that's longer and in better quality?
mysmilie_3443.gif

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Put out that part two. Title of if would be: Enter The nikkaconda.

Lighting would be on point and it would be POV. I love POV. I'd put BangBros to shame.

:datazz:

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
:ehh: ditch her and move on

:takedat: i might torture her first by making some videos with her friends first

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
kim k came up off of it so id tell she better be gettin paid for makin that azz clap. like 30$ per clap or some shyt, nikka rent soming up :thisnikkahere:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The funniest videos are the ones right before she start sucking dikk and she like

"You better not show this to anybody :ufdup:

"Of course not aint nobody gon see this :youngsabo:"

....Sends mass video text to all potnas before uploading to homegrownfreaks and xvideos

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Leaving her is the easy/generic thing to do. It's ultimately what I would do but on the other hand...

Give her what she wants and desires.
0pRnXsn.png

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
The funniest videos are the ones right before she start sucking dikk and she like

"You better not show this to anybody :ufdup:

"Of course not aint nobody gon see this :youngsabo:"

....Sends mass video text to all potnas before uploading to homegrownfreaks and xvideos
I kind of feel bad for them when that shyt happens too. I'd never share the pics and videos I have with anyone. I'll never get why nikkas show it to their homies.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I kind of feel bad for them when that shyt happens too. I'd never share the pics and videos I have with anyone. I'll never get why nikkas show it to their homies.

Girls do the same thing though but worse. They'll tell all your most deepest/personal secrets & issues to their friends all under the guise of "girl talk".