What would you do if somebody at your workplace..

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
Let's say it's lunch time and you go to the employee fridge and see that your food and/or drink is missing. You look around and see one of your co-workers eating it, What would you do?

Last edited:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:francis:Imma start a food fight.

tHVDur.gif

three-stooges-pi-day-pie-gallery.gif

pUG-Dl.gif

X0eLX9.gif

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only way to never lose is to borderline poison your coworkers. Most people are smart enough to not blatantly eat other people food that they prepared but if you leave a can of pop or unopened candy bar, it's pretty much open season.

Bring in some old expired shyt just once. Generally you'll weed out the motherfukkers quickly. "Who's expired creamer was in the fridge?"

Mine, why?

Thats gross, you need to throw your old shyt away.

I wasn't done with it. Therefore I didn't know it was expired, what were you doing with it anyway?

Oh....well I was used a little bit and my coffee tasted like shyt and when I smelled the creamer it was expired.

Well, that's what you get, had you asked me for some creamer I would have specifically told you not to use mine since it's getting close to the cutoff.

Just keep the fukking fridge clean....

Just bring your own fukking creamer.....

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bring the same thing the next day and put extra strength laxatives in it

:yeshrug:they think they the shyt but i aint even fart yet

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Depends on what it was and how long I had left it unattended. After enough days, I wouldn't care enough to complain on it. Granted, I don't have this issue at work. Never have.

But assuming it's something fresh that I had real plans to crush ... they owe me a lunch. No more, no less.

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Slapping that shyt off the table and telling them to break me off some money for my shyt.

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
...i went to the breakroom once and found my lunch missing, but that was only because the custodial engineer cleaned out the frig and threw everyone's lunch away.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Spike your next batch with exlax and ipecac and other shyt.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Some battles aren't worth fighting and I would never fight this battle because it's just one meal. I'll eat more food in my life. Life goes on. It sucks, but that's life.