What would John Madden do???

OvOxO

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
Alright brehs of the Coli... Lemme pose a situation to u nikkaz right quick...

So lets say u chillin with this new chick n shyt. And she shows up unexpectedly at your crib. Its a regular day for u @ home.. Lets just say U home playin that Madden 13 working on your online skills. Opens the door and yall greet and everything and she sees that vicious tackle replay going down on the screen. Shawty just be like.. "Wow, U play madden?? I love this shyt, Can i play?" :manny:

So u like ayt get it shawty. Now yall starts to playin n shyt.. when about a quarter in.. u realize man... shawty madden skills is wack as fukk. :childplease:

Now the question is my nikkaz.. Do u fall back and front and let shawty win on some "Ohhhh i didnt know u was this good" bullshyt :mjpls:

Or be str8up h.a.m n b :pacspit::pacspit::deadhorse: Touchdown bytch!! WHAT?! U ain bout this life!!!

Now.... what it do my Coli brethren?

Bruh Man 5th Flo

Peeeeeeaaaaccceeee ✌️
Daps
Reppin
Every cotdam inch of GA..except the racist parts
i too faced a similar situation........at first i was like "ohhh snap you got skills" when truthfully her skills were minimal at best. after awhile said broad started feeling herself a little too much as i let her cross over the endzone, she ran through a cover 4 that i purposely ran so she could get the TD.......

now heres the problem...

after said broad's TD, she had the AUDACITY to get in my face and proceed with a dance that involved a bit of a pop-lock...

feeling compelled, i proceeded to provide said broad with an ass whooping that not even god himself could forsee...

end result, her 7, me 86

:win:

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Funny! Went thru this too but actually playing basketball. Girl was talking mad shyt and thought I wasn't the type to play................ until I began to dribble. bytch was like, "Naw, I don't want to play you.:sadcam:" Lost a little respect for her after backing down on some "If I can't win, I ain't playing" shyt and dropped her.

Robert California

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TB
Alright brehs of the Coli... Lemme pose a situation to u nikkaz right quick...

So lets say u chillin with this new chick n shyt. And she shows up unexpectedly at your crib. Its a regular day for u @ home.. Lets just say U home playin that Madden 13 working on your online skills. Opens the door and yall greet and everything and she sees that vicious tackle replay going down on the screen. Shawty just be like.. "Wow, U play madden?? I love this shyt, Can i play?" :manny:

So u like ayt get it shawty. Now yall starts to playin n shyt.. when about a quarter in.. u realize man... shawty madden skills is wack as fukk. :childplease:

Now the question is my nikkaz.. Do u fall back and front and let shawty win on some "Ohhhh i didnt know u was this good" bullshyt :mjpls:

Or be str8up h.a.m n b :pacspit::pacspit::deadhorse: Touchdown bytch!! WHAT?! U ain bout this life!!!

Now.... what it do my Coli brethren?

:rudy: Hell naw! You grab them sticks. tell her to buckle up. And make it so she never wants to play you in Madden, AGAIN.

Last edited by a moderator:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I Wouldn't Advise Emasculating Yourself And Losing In A Game You're Supposed To Be Good At, Beat Her But Keep Ya shyt Talk To A Minimal, Tell Her If She Can Score A Just A Touchdown On You You'll Do Something For Her, Give Up The Touchdown And Let Her Get Happy

You Win The Game, Shes Happy She Scored And Is Getting Her Treat, You Both Win :win:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I'd probably keep it close at least keep it interesting or just do what kolo said :manny:

OvOxO

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
I Wouldn't Advise Emasculating Yourself And Losing In A Game You're Supposed To Be Good At, Beat Her But Keep Ya shyt Talk To A Minimal, Tell Her If She Can Score A Just A Touchdown On You You'll Do Something For Her, Give Up The Touchdown And Let Her Get Happy

You Win The Game, Shes Happy She Scored And Is Getting Her Treat, You Both Win :win:

I c u playa

feeling compelled, i proceeded to provide said broad with an ass whooping that not even god himself could forsee...

end result, her 7, me 86

:win:
LOL U put da fear of gawd in dat bytch man........

U hit dem skins tho?? :manny:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i remember when i was younger my father created this artificial league for me and my sister using old madden games for sega genesis and we would use the real football season schedules as a guideline. we'd each pick a team and play out a whole season, recording who won what game, eventually doing playoff games and superbowl games (if our teams were lucky enough to make it that far). anyways, one time my father's team (the eagles) and my team played (i can't remember what team i used), so we played against each other.

well, during the game i remember getting pretty far ahead of my father so i decided to lay off and not play as hard. i ended up beating him pretty badly and after we finished i made the mistake (or not really a mistake because i learned from it) of saying i stopped playing the game so hard because i was winning by so much. my father told me don't ever hold back from playing your hardest, no matter who you're playing. he said just because he's my father doesn't mean i should change up the way i play. so from that, i learned just because something is competitive and people may have different advantages than others, you shouldn't ever hold back.

so, given this situation, i wouldn't hold back. you play to win and if the other person has the same mindset (which i'm not sure because you're talking about a girl who plays madden, she might not really care) they'll attempt to get better. no use sparing someone's feelings because if they really care about the game, they'll get better and work at it. even though it is just madden, you shouldn't be so soft as to let a girl win or get close to winning just because she's a girl. it's not just about her, it's also about your frame of mind...

OvOxO

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
no use sparing someone's feelings because if they really care about the game, they'll get better and work at it. even though it is just madden, you shouldn't be so soft as to let a girl win or get close to winning just because she's a girl. it's not just about her, it's also about your frame of mind...

So that help u get the p*ssy tho?