What Would a Amalgam Game Be?

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
If Marvel & DC ever teamed up again what kind of game would Amalgam be?

I’m a simple man give me a beat em up in the vein of the Konami arcade game. Dark Claw alone would move units.

i97t88uwy3lb1.jpg

Amalgam-Comics.jpg

parallax

Superstar
Daps
some of the amalgams are gonna have to be reconfigured. the comic landscape of the 90s is different from the current era. but based on the established characters, dark claw would be an even more violent arkham series. spider boy would have a bunch of different games typed leading to his insomniac variant. x-patrol would do really well in the beat em up space, super soldier would probably be a sandbox type action game with occasional giant monsters /robots and lobo the duck would be a 4th wall breaking 3rd person action game with deathpool cameos

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
some of the amalgams are gonna have to be reconfigured. the comic landscape of the 90s is different from the current era. but based on the established characters, dark claw would be an even more violent arkham series. spider boy would have a bunch of different games typed leading to his insomniac variant. x-patrol would do really well in the beat em up space, super soldier would probably be a sandbox type action game with occasional giant monsters /robots and lobo the duck would be a 4th wall breaking 3rd person action game with deathpool cameos

It’s been a while since I’ve read the amalgam stuff. What wouldn’t fly today?

parallax

Superstar
Daps
It’s been a while since I’ve read the amalgam stuff. What wouldn’t fly today?

It's not that things wouldn't fly, but some of the amalgam were based on who was popular rather than who would make sense. Like for instance spider boy was a cross between superboy and spider man when superboy was at his peak. He's fallen off considerably since though so there's no reason to keep them paired. Or like wolverine and batman. Both really popular, but characters that have different ways of doing things.