What Wild Animals would you like as a pet?

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
hm8hxzgdohe11.gif

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
A Tiger or a Panther. If I had the land to keep one, A Bear would be ideal. If I get eaten, that's on me but I've met/pet all three animals and they are magnificent.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
My favorite and if I knew I could trust him not eat me or scratch me. I looked it up tho, the cost of ownership is ridiculous between food, doctor, and habitat.

bengal-tiger-01.jpg

A few years ago we had a story here in Ohio about a guy who had a bunch of wild animals and set them free them committed suicide. Damn near whole state was on watch, imagine seeing freeway signs that said "Danger, be on lookout for wild animals!" Bears casually roaming in your backyard.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
My favorite and if I knew I could trust him not eat me or scratch me. I looked it up tho, the cost of ownership is ridiculous between food, doctor, and habitat.

bengal-tiger-01.jpg

A few years ago we had a story here in Ohio about a guy who had a bunch of wild animals and set them free them committed suicide. Damn near whole state was on watch, imagine seeing freeway signs that said "Danger, be on lookout for wild animals!" Bears casually roaming in your backyard.