What were your best and worst teachers like in school?

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My 2nd & 3rd grade teacher Mrs. Briscoe:inlove:. Had her for 2nd grade and I was a troubled little boy with an anger problem :smh: she worked with me and moved to 3rd grade so she can be my teacher again. I was her favorite student and everyone knew it :yeshrug:

Now my 8th grade Spanish teacher :pacspit: never cut me any slack. I would have my homework in my locker and she wouldn't let me go get it since I didn't bring it to class :upsetfavre: I would ask to go to the bathroom and she would reply "You can wait, you're not a baby" then when someone else would ask she just say "Hurry up"

Broad even took up my CD player when I had it out for one second to get my book out. I had that new Get Rich or Die Tryin in there too :damn:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
My grade 3 teacher :inlove: she had these titties :noah: I used to call her over to my desk and ask questions just so she'd bendover.

One time I even thought of a scheme to make her put me on time out so she could come and talk to me in pvt :mjpls:

I had to play it off like I was :to: but in my head I was
congo-goalie-gif1.gif

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Who ever my coach was :ehh:

Chilled slept in class they knew i had a long day.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
My 2nd & 3rd grade teacher Mrs. Briscoe:inlove:. Had her for 2nd grade and I was a troubled little boy with an anger problem :smh: she worked with me and moved to 3rd grade so she can be my teacher again. I was her favorite student and everyone knew it :yeshrug:

Now my 8th grade Spanish teacher :pacspit: never cut me any slack. I would have my homework in my locker and she wouldn't let me go get it since I didn't bring it to class :upsetfavre: I would ask to go to the bathroom and she would reply "You can wait, you're not a baby" then when someone else would ask she just say "Hurry up"

Broad even took up my CD player when I had it out for one second to get my book out. I had that new Get Rich or Die Tryin in there too :damn:

I did the same thing when I was a teacher. I looped up to 3rd grade when my 2nd graders transitioned. I had the option of reassigning two of my troubled students, but I kept to see if we could make more progress.

I won't lie, by the end of the second year with one of them constantly screaming out the name Ray Masterio (sp) and "booyakah booyakah 619" had me questioning :why: I did it lol.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
My English teacher in high school was the best. He gave my work to some of his old journalism colleagues and helped me get a scholarship.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My grade 3 teacher :inlove: she had these titties :noah: I used to call her over to my desk and ask questions just so she'd bendover.

One time I even thought of a scheme to make her put me on time out so she could come and talk to me in pvt :mjpls:

I had to play it off like I was :to: but in my head I was
congo-goalie-gif1.gif

:laugh:

Had a PE teacher with big breast in elementary school me n this white boy came up with a plan to go practice our layups near her since she was standing near the rim...we were jumping as high as we can and looking down her shirt :shaq:

Some white girl saw us and snitched :comeon:. Coach told us to go play on the other rim :snoop:

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I did the same thing when I was a teacher. I looped up to 3rd grade when my 2nd graders transitioned. I had the option of reassigning two of my troubled students, but I kept to see if we could make more progress.

I won't lie, by the end of the second year with one of them constantly screaming out the name Ray Masterio (sp) and "booyakah booyakah 619" had me questioning :why: I did it lol.

My teacher kept in contact with me all the way through HS she even came to my graduation.

:salute: to you for teaching though. That ish is tough. Especially when you get the trouble makers

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:laugh:

Had a PE teacher with big breast in elementary school me n this white boy came up with a plan to go practice our layups near her since she was standing near the rim...we were jumping as high as we can and looking down her shirt :shaq:

Some white girl saw us and snitched :comeon:. Coach told us to go play on the other rim :snoop:

:heh:

that sounds like someone id do, I was a mischievous lil kid man

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
My gr 11 eng teacher
I skipped every day missed every test and assignments my midtem grade was like 20 percent.

He allowed me to take every test and assignment I missed with 5 percent off in my final month

An old Jewish man Mr. Weisman ill never forget him

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My gr 11 eng teacher
I skipped every day missed every test and assignments my midtem grade was like 20 percent.

He allowed me to take every test and assignment I missed with 5 percent off in my final month

An old Jewish man Mr. Weisman ill never forget him

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh

yeah I had a teacher like that too. some teachers understand the struggle and really want to help :yeshrug:

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
6th Grade teacher Ms. Avery, cool as hell... R.I.P. :to:

1th Grade teacher Ms. Johnson, she was cool and would crack jokes on you....she was always trying to get the black students to do alot better since the world was against us.....

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
yeah I had a teacher like that too. some teachers understand the struggle and really want to help :yeshrug:

that teacher changed my life, i would have prob dropped out, as i failed my gr 11 math, and science that semester/