What we doing with our pubic hair in 2013 brehs ?

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
that thread about the nikka running train with his boy and noticing he had land strip made me think about my own situation. Ive NEVER trim/cut/shave/wax/manscaped my pubes in my life. Ive been been rocking jungle bush since i started getting hair on my nuts. What's the expected/normal pubic hair style now a days? do bytches expect a nikka pubic lawn to be well manicured? what are you brehs doing with your situations? i need some advice:sadbron:. i might be getting some p*ssy soon.:obama:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
would u suggest shaving or waxing? i kno shaving be less painful but i aint trying have all them bumps and shyt:whoa: i want my shyt looking smooth like a new born baby:win:

Wax, if u can handle the pain.

I rarely get razor bumps, so I shaved it, oiled the area down, and felt like a new man:ahh:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
that thread about the nikka running train with his boy and noticing he had land strip made me think about my own situation. Ive NEVER trim/cut/shave/wax/manscaped my pubes in my life. Ive been been rocking jungle bush since i started getting hair on my nuts. What's the expected/normal pubic hair style now a days? do bytches expect a nikka pubic lawn to be well manicured? what are you brehs doing with your situations? i need some advice:sadbron:. i might be getting some p*ssy soon.:obama:

I shaved it once. Made my dikk look bigger

would u suggest shaving or waxing? i kno shaving be less painful but i aint trying have all them bumps and shyt:whoa: i want my shyt looking smooth like a new born baby:win:

Wax, if u can handle the pain.

I rarely get razor bumps, so I shaved it, oiled the area down, and felt like a new man:ahh:

My nikka pause at this entire exchange :huhldup:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
i been told nikkas @PabloEscobar wild homo

come out the closet you mister cee ass nikka

you a 23 year old virgin askin men what they do with they pubic hairs :scusthov:

Last edited by a moderator:

blvckbieber

Rookie
Daps
Im almost 20 and I aint never shaved my pubic hair in my life.

But then again I aint never had p*ssy either :to:.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
i keep my dikk, balls, and ass shorn cuz i like getting slurped. some chicks even put they tongue inside a lil bit, so i try to keep my lowers pristine.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
real talk i was watching this dorm invasion scene with diamond kitty, abella anderson, and rebecca linares and they told one of them nikkas next time he need to shave his shyt:comeon: im just tryna have all my bases covered. i got a hairy body as well so think along the lines of ron jeremy. so im thinking id need to get a full body way cause i think id look dumb ass hell with a hair body with a bare crotch ima get try to get a female opinion.