What was your GOAT and WOAT summers of your lives.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
My GOAT was summer of 07.

My WOAT was summer of last year for family and financial reasons i'm not gonna explain.lol.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
GOAT Summer? Just some simple shyt. Riding around with my boy, nickle and diming weed and not worried about a job or bills, going out to the club every night, chilling with this family of FINE, GORGEOUS ass light skin women and their folks because my boy was fukking one of the daughters and their family took us in like family.... I was still kinda close to one of my exes.... shot pool all day, chilled out with them, blew much weed and drank much liquor. Partied all night. Lived at the local clubs. Was in them so much that people thought we worked there. Never had to pay to get in or eat....

Got kinda close to one of the daughters cause we were the same age with the same birthday and were born in the same hospital on the same floor.... and some kinda magical way while I was away from Da Souf she worked at a hospice here and took care of my grandmother until she died.... and actually knew me because of my grandmother before we even met.

I know it sounds like I made that up, but it's all true. Weird ass coincidences just piled up.

Man, that girl was beautiful. Too bad she was dating a cop that was part of my grandfather's masonic lodge.

weird ass coincidences. lol

shyt seems like a lifetime ago, breh. Was bumping It's Dark and Hell is Hot, Hell on Earth and Young Bleed out the Box Chevy. For some of you cats, it WAS a lifetime ago.

My boy... he eventually fukked it all up by cheating on the girl with her ugly ass neighbor and getting caught. We were set before that. Her mom really treated us like her two sons. She was talking about helping us find good well paying jobs, getting apartments, cleaning us up and putting us on the straight an narrow. The aunt with the daughters, we could go over there, sleep over there.... ate meals at the table like it was home. Her son and his boys held us down on some street shyt. It was all family.

I didn't even appreciate how magical that shyt was until I thought about it years later on some old man shyt. Its funny how we really don't notice that shyt while we're living it, you know? We be DESPERATELY wishing for those times when shyt gets hard.

got me misty eyed just thinking about it all.

damn, brehs.

damn. :to:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
WOAT summers is hard.

Either....

One year I had 4 friends including a girlfriend all die between a period of september and june. I spent that summer just... fukked up.

Or the summer this girl told everybody I raped her because I wouldn't fukk her, and spend that whole summer with an SOS (Shoot on Sight) on my head. Spend that whole summer in my cousins basement. Couldn't even be seen outside.