What was the worst coli exposal thread?

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
There was another guy that got exposed in a similar fashioned as Chris B (caught on a cuckold/dikkrate site). In the beginning stages of the coli..who use to frequent tlr, the booth years ago. And his mainstay was TSC. I can't recall his name but, I remember he dropped a picture and people went in. He was a black dude that had dyed his hair blonde. Looked like a gay Shelton Benjamin. And would always start shyt.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chris B one was legendary. Definitely A-tier internet detective work because dude was quiet about his personal life outside of shytting on black women and uplifting "pawgs".

Also showed Coli was about that action on folks shytting on sistas constantly before all this gender war divestor shyt started popping off

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
There was another guy that got exposed in a similar fashioned as Chris B (caught on a cuckold/dikkrate site). In the beginning stages of the coli..who use to frequent tlr, the booth years ago. And his mainstay was TSC. I can't recall his name but, I remember he dropped a picture and people went in. He was a black dude that had dyed his hair blonde. Looked like a gay Shelton Benjamin. And would always start shyt.
:dead:

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
sick my duck bish
6C9LuTp.gif

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Honorable mentions

Molly Watr

SOHH getting buck broken by they who shall not be named. Niqqas thought they was light weight hackers or sumn. They poked the hornets' nest. The nameless ones even warmed the Brehs, who kept poking. And then we all got poked harder than a mf.

The exodus from SOHH a while later was pretty epic. Site owners thought they couldn't get MySpaced.

I find it interesting that this board is such a den of serpents such that any little thread you leave for a mf to pull on can result in total destruction of your screenname or real life anguish.

Yet we all love it here. Tiptoeing around vipers the whole time.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps